Edwin Replacement RV Door Window

Hunter11

Just wondering if anyone has installed one of these in a Landmark. We ordered one and tried to install it last night and it appears the door is to thick to allow it to join the two sides together. We would really like to have this door window but not sure it will work with our door. Was hoping someone had done the install on their unit.

http://easyrvwindows.com/rv-entry-door.html

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
1 rattle can of Krylon plastic white paint and about a 1/2 hour of time fixed my "yellow" trim. That was 4 years ago and it is still white. In fact I painted all the outside "yellow" plastic stuff at the same time. I guess I saved $150.

Hunter11

Our trim is black and no problems there just wanted a better setup for the entry door window. We are not into the stained glass windows and this looked like a good option.

Hunter11

Just wanted to report back the Edwin replacement window does work in the Landmark door and I am sure any other Heartland product. This unit is a great upgrade from the stock window. It does require two people and a couple of ladders to install but well worth the trouble.