Mounting TST Monitor

Snow

Getting ready to help a friend with installing his TST 507 , just wondering were the best place to mount on a 2011 Chevy 2500 . On my 13 ford it has the little glove box on top of the dash which made it easy to get power to it , any ideas or pics would be appreciated. thanks . ⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Once the receiver is charged it will last a long time so no need to keep it plugged in.
I just lay it wherever and everything works.
Behind the sun visor might be a good place.

Peace
Dave

bigdob24

They do stay charged for a good long time.
I installed mine and charged it in early Feburary and it still shows a full charge.
I would stick the bracket on with double sided tape anywhere that's comfortable to see and not worry about power.
Just recharge it when overnighting 4-5-6 months down the road.
Its a great system.

avvidclif

I put the bracket in the change tray(??) on the top of the dash using doublestick. The monitor stays in the console until needed. Then I move it to the dash and use a jack inside the console for power. Not in the way and when I plug it in it turns on. Unplug it and it turns off...

pegmikef

I just used the bracket that came with it and stuck it on the dash.

Attachments

• tstmount.JPG
    tstmount.JPG
    165.6 KB · Views: 60
  • tst.JPG
    tst.JPG
    171.5 KB · Views: 56

Snow

I just used the bracket that came with it and stuck it on the dash.
Yea that's the way i did on my 250 . I just wasn't sure what-the Chevy guys done . Also thanks cookie I did not know it held a charge that long makes things a lot better ,I have kept mine plugged in

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I put some heavy duty Velcro on mine and stick it on the "ledge" in front of the air ducts, above the radio display. Easy to remove when not needed.