light fixtures over sofa and cabinets

Dober2004

My Cyclone 3100 has the round flat light fixtures over the sofa and the cabinet on the kitchen. Does Anyone know how to take the covers off to replace the bulbs? I tried to pop them off but the whole light fixture came out (seemed spring loaded?). Also, are they the same 921 bulbs? I want to replace them all with LED.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Jon is right, but it is easiest if you pop the fixture out before unscrewing the lens.
They can be kinda tight.

Peace
Dave

MikeR

Since your Cyclone is a 2014 model, there is a good chance that those light fixtures are already LED bulbs. My 2014 BC has the fixtures in the ceiling with a frosted glass lens. The lens unscrews for removal, so you can get to the 921 LED bulb.

Dober2004

Hi all,

Thanks for the responses. We will try and unscrew one of the plastic lenses next weekend. These lights get so hot I am hoping new LED bulbs will help.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
You will notice a significant difference in the amount of heat generated. We've changed every bulb in our rig to LED's. Most of the lighting in our house has also been changed over.

Dewain

My Cyclone 3100 has the round flat light fixtures over the sofa and the cabinet on the kitchen. Does Anyone know how to take the covers off to replace the bulbs? I tried to pop them off but the whole light fixture came out (seemed spring loaded?). Also, are they the same 921 bulbs? I want to replace them all with LED.

Can you please tell me how you got these off. I can't seem to easily pop off the frosted glass. Did you take the whole fixture out?

danemayer

Can you please tell me how you got these off. I can't seem to easily pop off the frosted glass. Did you take the whole fixture out?

Did you try twisting the glass counter-clockwise 1/4 turn? You may have to pull the fixture down enough to grasp the upper part while twisting the glass.