Cable route for outside kitchen. 3685 gateway

Coxster

Have no signal running from splitter thru current cable. Looking for info to see if there is another splitter for the outside tv and if so how to get to it? TV had faint signal but barely. The cable running from splitter behind DVD player is black, however cable running to outside kitchen is white. Was thinking about taking the enclosed under belly off to see but didn't want to mess up the insulation. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

chris cox.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Remove the wall in your basement to access the area of the water heater and furnace.
You should find that white coax there.

Peace
Dave

Coxster

Thanks, I will pull it apart tomorrow and see what I can come up with. I replaced the main splitter and it fixed bedroom rv but not outside. Thanks again and I will update.

Coxster

I accessed the area. The cables for catv and sat go from wall plate then down under trailer in the frame. Guess I would have to take enclosed underbelly down to check for splitter, etc goining from DVD player to outside kitchen? The cable runs behind wall in between back bathroom and kitchen. I have pulled out drawers, checked access point under bathroom sink and no luck. I may have to find a snake camera to borrow to run down the wall just put my mind at ease .

Coxster

I was unable to find a camera to borrow. Would anyone have any other suggetions to try before I attempt to remove the enclosed underbelly to check for connection? Thanks