• Register by end of day 11/1/2015
  • Site fee: $32 per night.
  • Club Member Event fee:FREE
  • Non-Club Member fee: $20
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date:
  • Potluck time:

------------------------------
  • Event Leader: TomMar(click to contact)

Additional Info:
------------------------------
If coming from the East on I10, take exit 505 Harper Rd. and head toward Kerrville. This road goes to Junction Hwy. Turn Rt. on Junction Hwy, and continue to Ingram. Once in Ingram, continue to you hit the light at the corner of 27 Junction Hwy and Rt.39. Turn Rt. at the light, as you will see a sign for Mountain Home. Follow 27 Junction Hwy for about 5 miles, we are on left with Texas flags flying. If coming from the West on I10, take Exit 488, turn left onto I-10 Frontage Rd, continue onto TX-27 E, destination will be on the right with Texas Flags. NOTE: Address is in Kerrvile but use INGRAM, TX in GPS

Agenda:
Scan 2015-10-26 21.20.12.jpg

Attendees:
-----------------------------
1) 1195 Tom & Marti
2) 2001 Peg & Mike
3) 1382 George Speir
4) 1017 Jay & Stella
5) 1328 Debbie & Frank
6) 2388 Ed & Susan
7) 2096 Don & Monica
8) 2225 Dave & Nancy
9) 653 Mark & Loren
10) 2828 Dave & Donna
11) 1169 Lin & Deb
12) 2839 Derald & Sue
13) 1118 Phil & Cec
14) 1990 Corbin & Flora
15) 882 Jim & Elaine

Attachments

• Scan 2015-10-26 21.16.26.jpg
    Scan 2015-10-26 21.16.26.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
We are going to have to miss this one as it will be a home game weekend for us and the weekend after our Halloween rally. Hope you and the better half can make it to the Bayou. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pegmikef

Hey Tom, Thank you . . . another rally where I don't have to drive 3 or 4 hundred miles and there is a nice range in Kerrville, and of course, Peggy's favorite fabric store (Creations). We will be there, but I don't know the dates yet. Do you want us to make our own reservations or just register with you? Thanks, Mike

Chippendale

Tom, I have already put it in my calendar, Kerrville is almost home, and may be someday. I was there for a family party last Saturday afternoon for a few hours. Now I can better plan my New Iberia trip.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
We'll be there! We should arrive on Tuesday 11-3 and depart on Monday 11-9.

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
We are going to have to miss this one as it will be a home game weekend for us and the weekend after our Halloween rally. Hope you and the better half can make it to the Bayou. Lol.

No worry Andy, we understand. We are planning on making plans to get to your rally, just waiting to sign up after we make it thru the Goshen - Colorado trip and everything is still where is suppose to be. You can put us down for now if we need to save the spot.:cool::)

TomMar

Mike, George and Jay - Outstanding ! ! !We have you on the list. Go ahead and contact the park and tell them you are part of the Heartland group. I am still waiting on the contract but they assured me yesterday that everything was set.

'Lil Guy'

There are some mighty great drives with views out that way going thru Hunt and Ingram. I think we'll try and make this one barring freezing weather. Probably won't be too many deer hunters on the road out that way.
Have a great day. Tom, for the South Texas chapter, you sure pick some great locations.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Man, would love to come to this, but I'm betting Cisco HS will be in the playoffs again, so Tony will be tied up. But if by chance they aren't, we might find a way to get there.

TomMar

We always try to please and we always welcome the 'Lil Guy. Got you on the list

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
We understand. Did y'all come out okay on the twisters?

Tom, we were aware of the storm and since our park doesn't have adequate storm shelter, we opted to pack up cats and head south to avoid what we thought would be large hail.

About 15 minutes after we left the RV park, the storm went Tornado warned for south of Cisco. Our RV park is south of Ranger, about 30 miles due east of where the storm was.

We continued on south to stop in De Leon, out of the storms path, and watched our smartphones for the radar and warnings. I also set up my mifi and computer to watch storm chaser live streams. Ultimately, we found out the tornado path came within 3 miles south of the RV park.

Because the storms continued to train over the same area, we had a long wait before we felt safe to head back (about 4 hours). Once we returned, we continued to see a lot of rain and even a little hail. But no damage that we could see to the trailer or truck. (My suv has a few minor dings.)

Tony had a band student that actually witnessed the tornado. Thankfully it did not impact a heavily populated area.

Erika

RichPal

Great Park. We're hosting a 4th of July Rally there for 30 rigs. Sign us up, Richard and Mary. We will arrive on the 6th and depart on the 8th.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Tom,
Put us down. We'll arrive Nov 5 depart Nov 9. I'll call the park to make a reservation.

StarryNight

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Count on Don and I for another fun time with "fellow Texans" :) we aren't sure just yet when we'll be arriving/departing.

'Lil Guy'

Tom, Debbie called and made reservations yesterday. We'll be pulling in on the 5th and leaving on the 8th. Looking forward to seeing everyone there. The park looks great. Again, didn't request a deposit or give a site number. Like I told Nancy, I think they're just excited to have the 'Lil Guy' show up. (or maybe since the LG is so small, they didn't think we could afford the fee)

TomMar

Great news Nancy, Don and Frank. I'll get your names loaded as soon as I get better Internet service. We are in Creede Co. and Internet is pretty poor. Travel safe

Status
Not open for further replies.