weatherstrip gasket on basement doors - where to buy it?

tybecca

Good morning,
We have a 2010 M-21 and need to replace the weatherstrip gaskets on the basement doors and was wondering if anyone knew of a site to buy replacements. I guess if I can't find an exact replacement, I'll look at using something that comes on a roll and try to replace it that way. I'd rather get the gasket that is in the shape already so it might fit better. Thanks for your help. This forum rocks!

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Take a sample with you to any RV parts house or dealer. They can get some or might even have in stock. Lippert makes the doors, you might call them. PH# on the left side of the portal page. Have your VIN# handy.

tybecca

Take a sample with you to any RV parts house or dealer. They can get some or might even have in stock. Lippert makes the doors, you might call them. PH# on the left side of the portal page. Have your VIN# handy.
Thanks guys. I'll do just that. I was hoping tho, that there might be a pre-formed gasket weatherstrip that fits exactly. I guess it will be easy enough to install it from a roll. Thanks again for your help.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
They are not pre-formed from the plant....they come in a roll. 3M weatherstrip adhesive (yellow) will hold them on if they ever come loose again.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
I got some at Ron Hoovers in Rockport. A bit different from the original ones on the trailer but these were slightly thicker and worked well. Door fits much tighter now.

BC

tybecca

I got some at Ron Hoovers in Rockport. A bit different from the original ones on the trailer but these were slightly thicker and worked well. Door fits much tighter now.

BC

Thanks forthe info. When we are in that area, we'll stop in and get some.