Inlet cable connection wire burned

Apparently I left my cable amplifier on for possibly over a month while plugged in and battery hooked up and when we arrived at campground yesterday afternoon I noticed that my exterior cable connection wire had melted from the amp being left on. I do not have enough slack to pull cable out and replace with a new connector. So my question is does anyone have a drawing showing how the cable is routed through the tt on a 2014 heartsland pioneer tb27? I do have an extend warranty through good Sam but camping world wants to charge me at least two hours of labor to diagnose and I have a feeling that this is not a warranty item and they would not say yes or no if it is covered. I am in the low voltage industry and would just prefer to fix myself if I can get this diagram of how the cabling is routed. I need to replace cable from exterior jack to amplifier (or at least a price of the cable as the cable is not burned at the amplifier.

Thank you you for the help in advance.

avvidclif

There's not enough current or voltage on the cable to burn it unless the amp power supply shorted.