Screws for battery compartment?

Jimnkarens

Hi guys, I hope that you can help. I lost one of the little screws that holds the battery compartment door. I am willing to pay for a few of them. I have made this request previously with no reply.
pleaselet me know how I might be able to get a few of these.

danemayer

Suggest you call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready.

Btw, since this isn't about RVLock, I moved the thread.

Jimnkarens

Yo Dan,
it IS a RvLock that I have installed. I dont think Heartland can help.
please move it back to RvLock.
Thanks

pegmikef

You might try Ace Hardware. They have a lot of little hardware items and they sell and display them loose (e.g., not prepackaged, but in compartmented drawers).

RVLockSupport

Hi guys, I hope that you can help. I lost one of the little screws that holds the battery compartment door. I am willing to pay for a few of them. I have made this request previously with no reply.
pleaselet me know how I might be able to get a few of these.

Hi guys. Our fulfillment staff would be more than happy to take care of any needs that you may have. As far as getting in touch with them, you are much better off emailing them directly as this forum does not have your names, email addresses or postal addresses for them to tie to you. You can contact them via phone, 888.316-9899 or by email, support@rvlock.com...