Leaving the Heartland Family

rarnold

It is with great sadness and a heavy heart that Donna and I announce that we are leaving the Heartland Family. Four years ago we wanted to see if we would like getting in to RVing after years of not camping. We bought our Sundance and fell in love with getting out and meeting so many wonderful people in the Heartland circle.

A couple of weeks ago, we sold our beloved Sundance and bought (sit down..... wait for it....) a MOTOR HOME !! Yes, it's true. We jumped over to the other side in a Tiffin Phaeton 36QSH.

We would like to thank ALL of you who we have shared time and laughs with. Your help and knowledge was always a comfort to us. We read it so many times on this forum but it is SO TRUE that this membership is a wealth of knowledge, experience and information that continues to help others. We will always spread the word on the value of this forum, the Heartland products and the people who not only build them but those of you who are enjoying the heck out of them and making new friends.

Cookie, please let me know if I need to return our HOC plate/number and to what address.

Hope to still see you out there as we continue RVing. "Wife, Wine and Wandering".
Happy Trails to You......

Rod

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, sorry to hear that you went to the dark side. I gotta admit that Phaeton is awesome.
You will always be welcome here on the forum.
As far as that nifty HOC plaque, I think it would make a nice wall hanger in your new Tiffin. :)
Good luck and enjoy the new RV.

Peace
Dave

jbeletti

Rod and Donna - congrats on your next chapter. No need to return the plaque - I like cookie's idea :) Wishing you both all the best and maybe we'll see you at a chapter rally down the road.

scottyb

Congratulations. Phaetons are beautiful RV's and the most popular MH sold for several years running. Good luck with your new adventure. There are a few of us that still hang out here and participate, after making a change.

JanAndBill

We started out several years ago in a Class A Winnebago. I have to admit that I miss the convenience of the MH at times, and still feel the the tug to go back to one. Safe travels!!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Enjoy your new rolling house and don't be a stranger around these parts.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Rod and Donna,
We really enjoyed spending time with you at several Rallies and you will be missed.
Enjoy your new rig and who knows, maybe we will cross paths someday. Trace and Teri

BTW, are you keeping your truck??

rarnold

Thank you all for the kind words. I will stay with this forum as many issues are common to fivers as well as with MH's. Tracie & Terri, I saw that you left Borego and settled in Utah. Good luck to you both. I DO hope to run into all of you again on the roadways & campgrounds. If I see a Heartland, I may come a knock'n.

Happy Trails to you all...

Rod & Donna