Printing Out Posts

boatdoc

Hope this is in right spot. Is there an easy way to print out posts on the forum to show the service guys what I'm, or them,are up against on these fresh water tank issues. I just know they're going to give me the "never heard about that before routine". These are the slow fill, no fill, doesn't hold what they say, can't get it all out problems that MANY, including myself have posted about.
It's going in this Thursday for the dealer to give it a shot and THEN if not right, I'll give it my all. I've read all the posts about it and even decided I'd do it but after laying under there yesterday, they can try first.
Thanks

jpmorgan37

Gary;

An easy way is to open a blank MS Word document. Then come back to the post you want to copy. Left click and drag your mouse over the document to highlight it. Right click and and then left click and hit copy. Go back to your word document and left click and paste. You can keep adding to the word document as many different posts as you want.

John

jimtoo

Gary;

An easy way is to open a blank MS Word document. Then come back to the post you want to copy. Left click and drag your mouse over the document to highlight it. Right click and and then left click and hit copy. Go back to your word document and left click and paste. You can keep adding to the word document as many different posts as you want.

John

Another way is to go to top of page and click on "thread tools" and it will give you an option for "printable version" of that page that you can print. It will not print the colors and broad lines around each reply, but will still separate them.

boatdoc

Thanks guys!!! This group of forum members is the best!! Big THANKS to Jim for all he has done for ALL of us.

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
I have microsoft OneNote with the IE add-on. I just click the icon on the toolbar and it send the page to OneNote - then I can print that page, edit, etc.

Cheryl

Click on the number on the right side of the post (for instance, this post is # 6). It will open in it's own window, without the whole thread, allowing you to print just the post you want.

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Click on the number on the right side of the post (for instance, this post is # 6). It will open in it's own window, without the whole thread, allowing you to print just the post you want.

Thanks.. Cheryl! Who said ya can't teach an old dog new tricks.;) This is sure easier than the way I was doing it ...way to go.:)...Ken