Fishing pole holders in Bighorn storage area

caokgafamily

For the last year or more I've been keeping my fishing poles just laying in the storage area. They alway's seem to get in the way. I was at Walmart the other day and found these pole holders. Work's alot better.

Attachments

• 027.JPG
    027.JPG
    148.6 KB · Views: 334

theharveys

I went to Army and Navy and bought collapsable fishing poles. They extend to about 7 feet and collapse to about 15". They have a plastic hood which fits over the collapsed end of the rod, protecting the eyelets.
They may not be the best rods but they work well for the little bit of fishing we do and they store easily in a bin.

My plan was to convert the long narrow cabinet at the entryway door into fishing rod cabinet. It holds 10 rods with reels installed. Even Mrs Born liked the idea.

waccajs

Texian
I put mine up on top of the kitchen cabinets. They ride good and I don't think my DW even knows they are up there.

CampingJunkie

2939771520103100053S425x425Q85.jpg

Added some to the storage area in my North Trail. Thanks for sharing your mod. This helps get one more thing off the floor of the storage area.

Jennifer

navyAZ1

I bought the same ones used them in our old Cruiser and when we got the Big Horn I mounted them on the aluminum joist works really great and keeps them up out of the way where I don't bump them with anything either.:D

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
I mentioned this earlier and think I posted a pic in a Cyclone thread. Oh, well - here's where I got 'em!

Attachments

• HT 442.jpg
    HT 442.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 77
  • HT 475.jpg
    HT 475.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 77