New to Prowler . . . but not new to Heartland!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
We just picked up our new 2015 Heartland Prowler P292 yesterday (Friday, 5/29/2015), so wanted to introduce ourselves here.

We had a 2013 Heartland Trail Runner 22RK bumper-pull trailer which we loved . . . but had some very expensive issues with it, so we decided to move up to the next level of trailer once we had ALL of the problems fixed on our old trailer, as we couldn't trade it in knowing that it had unresolved issues that we were unwilling to pass along to the next buyers.

That being said, we plan to continue our love of the Heartland brand, only now with a Heartland Prowler instead of a Heartland Trail Runner.

I will still participate in the Trail Runner forum as I was the one who got that forum added here a few months back . . . but the Prowler Forum will be our new headquarters here at the Heartland Forums!

I hope to meet many more Prowler owners here . . . and out on the road and at many Heartland Owner's Club Rallies!

Let's hear from more Prowler owners!

ProwlerBlueMesa-P1000712.jpg ProwlerSunsetBVKOA-P1000402.jpg ProwlerAtMountaindale-P1000126.jpg ProwlerAtArbys2015-P1000174.jpg

Last edited:

JohnD

Now I see why you got that new Chevy...;)

Yup . . . I've been teasing Cathy telling here that we'll need to get a diesel one next year . . .

Of course, the idea behind the new Chevy was to be overkill for the old Trail Runner bumper-pull . . . but that didn't last long!

JohnD

Nice looking setup John. We will meet in Feb at the Tucson rally. Have fun with the new Prowler.

Cool!

Can't wait for that rally!

The Arizona crowd is a wild bunch . . .

Must be since they let me come to one of their Rallies (Jan 2015 at Quartzite/Brenda) . . . and they've invited me back!