2016 4200 Red Full Body Paint

Came in last week and couldn't get down to pick it up yet, but we did get pix yesterday!!! They are closed on Sunday's but will be going down this Saturday. :D

attachment.php

Attachments

• camper.jpg
    camper.jpg
    710.8 KB · Views: 571

BLHFUN

Do I see a leg support on the patio? A few things really stand out. 4 steps at both doors, a rear window in the back bathroom and a change to the door windows. Nice changes in my opinion. I know I posted this on another thread, but ask for the door shock on the front door be added. Without the door shock, you WILL damage the awning and door frame over time. Very nice looking Rig! Congrats!

Oregon_Camper

We went back and forth on getting the full body paint due to the cost, but in the end decided it was worth it...and it IS!!!

Yours look fantastic...enjoy!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Now folks will be taking double-takes going down the road at a great looking coach. Enjoy

Power-Stroke

@BOMBSHELLAUD... Congratulations!!! That's absolutely beautiful! I know you're going to enjoy the heck out of that!!!! Prepare for visitors when you set up camp!!!

@BLHFUN, you have a keen eye. The deck leg definitely adds to the stability of the side deck. I believe you can add the side deck leg to yours... they are screwed onto the door frame (mine was actually two-side taped on from the factory, but that's a different story!). Also, the door shocks should be mounted to the inside of the doors.

Jay

BLHFUN

@BLHFUN, you have a keen eye. The deck leg definitely adds to the stability of the side deck. I believe you can add the side deck leg to yours... they are screwed onto the door frame (mine was actually two-side taped on from the factory, but that's a different story!). Also, the door shocks should be mounted to the inside of the doors.

Jay

Hmmm. I asked because we have always believed the door was too wide given the structure to be supported by the two cables. Mine failed at less than 10 days. It had to go back to the factory due to the fully body paint. I firmly believe the leg is warranted and needed. guess I'll have that conversation.

OEFVET

Hmmm. I asked because we have always believed the door was too wide given the structure to be supported by the two cables. Mine failed at less than 10 days. It had to go back to the factory due to the fully body paint. I firmly believe the leg is warranted and needed. guess I'll have that conversation.

BLHFUN, can you be a little more specific on how it failed? My 4200 doesn't have the leg either but I honestly didn't think I needed it. I have had four adults on the deck many times with no issues. What should I look for to see early signs of failure?

Jim-Lynn

I do not have the leg support on the side deck either, and have had no issues. But it is a great idea & will look into it. The main door hinges are mounted on the inside, and mine is too long and hits the awning. I will be getting it switched out at the National Rally in a few weeks. The RED FULL body paint looks great - the only problem will be your visitors in campgrounds, so be prepared....
Happy camping.
Jim

Thanx so much everyone!!! We are very excited to get it. I'm sure a lot of people will be wanting a "tour", and I'm OK with that. ;) I will probably be looking for some more useful information from all of you in the near future.

Any thoughts on on slider toppers???

Power-Stroke

@Bombshellaud....
I believe the only slide that you can put a topper on is the living room slide (on the 4200). At least that's what the factory told me when I added mine.

To answer your question... I do like toppers. I camp mostly in the south where pine needles and other leafy stuff can be a pain to clear off the slide before closing.

Good luck.
Jay

im_1406

Congrats! I'm liking that leg support on the side patio....wondering if it's a simple add on for existing owners.

Jim-Lynn

@Bombshellaud....
I believe the only slide that you can put a topper on is the living room slide (on the 4200). At least that's what the factory told me when I added mine.

To answer your question... I do like toppers. I camp mostly in the south where pine needles and other leafy stuff can be a pain to clear off the slide before closing.

Good luck.
Jay

You cat put one on the bedroom slide as well.

TxCowboy

Congrats! I'm liking that leg support on the side patio....wondering if it's a simple add on for existing owners.
I've seen this support installed on the 3900 FLP and it makes a substantial difference in the stability of the side patio. Without it, there is a bit of bounce when people walk on the patio.

Power-Stroke

You cat put one on the bedroom slide as well.

Jim-Lynn... do you have a picture of a topper on the bedroom slide? I want one, but was told there was not enough room between the slide top and the roof. Would appreciate any information you could provide.

Thanks,
Jay

ndmac

Thanx so much everyone!!! We are very excited to get it. I'm sure a lot of people will be wanting a "tour", and I'm OK with that. ;) I will probably be looking for some more useful information from all of you in the near future.

Any thoughts on on slider toppers???

Yes. Be prepared to host lots of tours. Been in our seasonal spot since March and still giving tours every weekend...LOL