Splendide W/D

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
Well, it seems the Cyclone is having a problem. Actually, only the W/D. I finally tried it out last night and it will neither drain nor rinse. I have downloaded the manual from the web, which has a little bit more info than the hard copy that came with the unit. I have turned off power at the breaker, at the switch, went through all the motions to try and drain it - nothing works. :confused: Since it never drained, it never went through the rinse cycle, so the fabric softener is still in the dispenser. There is still water inside - part way up the door.

I had planned on running it through a cycle during my PDI, but since it was freezing temps upon arrival, we didn't get any water in the Cyclone until late afternoon, then I decided it was too late.

Anybody had this problem with their Splendide 2100? I'll call Splendide tomorrow and see if they have an 'unpublished fix' for such! That'd be nice! May have to have it replaced. :( Other than this appliance, I am having no problem with the Cyclone and I LOVE IT! :D:D

Attachments

• HT 376.jpg
    HT 376.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 35

tbsimmons

I dont have the manual in front of me.
But I thought I read in there if there is no cold water supply it will do this.
Might be wrong though.

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
Thanks - I'll be updating soon - had to manually drain. Splendide is sending me a new pump/motor. ;)

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
Check the drain hose to make sure that it is not kinked and that there is no plug in the end...and then check the drain pipe to make sure that the rubber hose from the washer inserts and is not crushed there.

Lastly see what your selected program is. The selected program may use a manual draining command. If the washer is set for Easy Iron, and there was no dryer program selected then the washer must be drained manually. If the easy iron fuction was selected press the easy iron button again and see if it then drains. These things can be a little complicated..and the explanations are a little complicated to.