Fireball drinker beware

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Yes, that is true but here in the Great USA we use such ingredients as a preservative in our foods. The USDA has been and will continue to use such forms of chemicals as preservatives. So bottoms up and Fireball is back in my freezer.

olcoon

Only drink it for medicinal purposes so should be OK
emoji1.png

Me too, but it seems that no matter what rally I'm at I seem to get pretty sickly! Can't figure it out, been to the Doc. but all he can tell me is to take at least 2 shots & call if I don't get better!!! :p:rolleyes:

olcoon

Roy - If you "have a fever", I have your medicine :) Bring your own cowbell though :) :)

I'm running out in the rain right now to steal the cow bell off Bossy the milk cow, so I can pack it before we leave!

rjr6150

I'm amazed our Dave Tardiff Wyoming chapter leader hasn't weighed in on this subject. I see to remember a Colorado Rally where the bottle was brought out and cap thrown away.

StarryNight

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Lynn 1130...interesting link, thank you....I needed some extra info to feel better about hauling around the fireball for Colorado camp outs and rallies!!!

MCTalley

Since we are all RV'ers, seems like the next logical step if you put your rig into storage over the winter is to dump any leftovers down the drains to keep them from freezing.

olcoon

Dave likes Fireball, but break out the single barrel, and he turns into a commonsewer!!!

Snaredrum

Since we are on this subject, Get some Angry Orchard Crisp Apple and take a drink out of it. Then fill the bottle back up with Fireball. WOW. You talk about good. Its call Angry Balls.

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
One bottle, already in the RV freezer, will make that wariness disappear