Slide Adjustment

Retyred

I have a 2006 Grand Canyon. The bedroom slide does not fit tight with the rubber seal on the right side. On the left it fits good and looks quite normal. I made some measurements on the left it is 1 1/2 inches at the bottom and 1 1/4 inches at the top. On the right side it is 1 1/2 inches at the bottom and 2 inches at top. I would like to know if there is enough adjustment in the slide or is a wider rubber seal available? I will be taking my unit into the dealer for the last of my warranty problems and would like to get this fixed.

Martin

FennerJ

Heartland Dealer Service
It appears that if they drop the left side of the slide out gradually it will seal up. The adjustments are under the bed but I am pretty confident an adjustment will take care of it. Have the dealer contact me when you take it in so I can work with them to resolve it.

tail light wiring

I have a 2006 Golden Gate #904 and need some help.

The tail lights and rear marker lights do not work. The front and side marker lights are ok. The stop and turn singles are ok also.

Can you tell me where the wire is that runs to the rear of the unit?

Thanks
Jerry

johnrb1967

Big John
tail lights

Jerry,

I have a 2006 Grand Canyon and I believe the wiring could be the same as your Golden Gate.If you were to pull out your tail lights you might find one of the connections there might be broken.Mine also has a access panel in the underbelly material at the rear of the camper.There you'll find wires running from along side the frame (left side) to the rear fiberglass cap which feeds your tail lights (stop/tail/turn).Hopes this helps.