American Pharoah

Snow

Am I the only one ! or did anyone else see that amazing horse kick butt ? Wow and what a win for Bobby B he's been trying for a while. 🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎 ⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
I thought it was an amazing feat. The horse led the entire way. What a great horse. Dontcha know the owner(s) will make a ton of money in the future on the stud fees. They have already made millions on the races. Wow, where can I find a horse like that cheap?

VKTalley

I enjoyed the many articles form all the local news sites that claimed the horse could never win. :cool:

They said the same thing about Secritariat, but his owner, Ms. Penny, believed in him. She was at the Belmont this past Saturday watching American Pharoh's win.

scottyb

I enjoyed the many articles form all the local news sites that claimed the horse could never win. :cool:

They said the same thing about Secretariat before he won the Belmont. Of course the betters thought AP could win at 3:5. It is probably the greatest sports accomplishment in many years and doesn't seem to get as much recognition as it once did. After 37 years and a dozen near misses, it did seem like it may never happen again.

When Secretariat won, it had been 25 years since the previous TC winner, and that seemed like an eternity to me back then. I guess my perspective has change a little since '73.

Attachments

• IMAG0031_1.jpg
    IMAG0031_1.jpg
    278.9 KB · Views: 18

Mrsfish

Did you all read that the jockey aboard American Pharoah is donating 100% of his earnings to charity? I'm impressed.

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
I saw it !! Wonderful what a horse . Loved Secretariat No horse has beat is time .