Installed surge protector

Lucky828

Installed Progressive Industries HW30C 30 Amp Hardwired Electrical Management System last night. Outside of tight spaces, it was a breeze. I would recommended to anyone! I mounted it under the drawers in the bedroom,behind the inverter panel. (On a side note I did notice our outside shower is directly above my inverter.So if the hose got wet it could drip near or on the inverter.Not the best design to me.)

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Nothing says the converter has to stay where the factory put it. I would relocate both devices to a safer spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MurrayN.

I also installed a SurgeGard 34560 unit a couple of nights back. Very simple to do. The only mistake that I made is that I went and got a 3 foot long piece of electrical cable that was the same as the heavy cord used to plug in the rv (SOOW64). Apon opening up my basement area I discovered that I could have used a piece of standard household 6/3 cable, which is what the factory uses to get the power from the back wall of the trailer to the power panel anyway. A little bit of overkill but no damage done. Now I don't have to fear the overnight thundertstorms and any power spikes frying anything in my unit.