Need To Adjust Alarm Settings

Greengas

I need to know how to reset when the alarm goes off for psi. Right now, the alarm for psi goes off at 113 which might be great for some tires but the tires on my Landmark run at 110 so 113 is way to low.

Also, I have yet to be able to get all 4 sensors reading at the same time. The odd part about this problem is that it is not always the same sensor that goes blank. I already have an antenna extender installed.

Thanks in advance.

danemayer

I need to know how to reset when the alarm goes off for psi. Right now, the alarm for psi goes off at 113 which might be great for some tires but the tires on my Landmark run at 110 so 113 is way to low.

Also, I have yet to be able to get all 4 sensors reading at the same time. The odd part about this problem is that it is not always the same sensor that goes blank. I already have an antenna extender installed.

Thanks in advance.
Take a look at page 4 of the Valor Prelim doc to set to the cold pressure of the tire. I think it then alarms when the pressure goes 30% higher.

Valor-Don

Thanks in advance.

To reset the baseline, on the back of the display is a small reset button. Once you have the proper air pressure in all the tires, press and hold the reset button for about 8 seconds. The display will beep and all numbers on front will disappear and go to 00.0. The next pressure the display recognizes will be the new baseline. You can check the current baseline by when the axle is displayed, press and release quickly the reset button. The display will show the baseline for that axle. Repeat for second axle.

As for not getting readings, we have recently discovered that there might be a connection issue between the 3M Extension and the 5M Antenna cable. We will gladly replace with an 8M one-piece Antenna which fixes the issue. Please contact me at (734) 634-3278 so I can get your address to send you a new antenna.
-Don Rigby (Valor)