Picked up New Landmark

We picked up New Landmark 2006 Grand Canyon #992 yesterday was order on Aug 8/05 We live in West Central Sask. so was a fast delivery. Trailer has a few things wrong but will get them fixed after we are done harvest. Will be trying to winterize the trail, install sat tv. also will be installing 110 watt solar pannel and will get a 2000 watt inverter and auto switch installed when we go to Yuma AZ. in Jan 2006 had all this installed in last trailear and worked real good.

jbeletti

RayFrancis,

Congrats and welcome to the forum. I am admiring the essentials you are putting in your new coach.

Do you winter in Arizona?

Just curious - when do you find yourself without power where you'll use the inverter to generate 110 VAC?

We don't boondock by plan, but we have overnighted in some parking lots. Would be nice to have a couple hours of satellite TV or maybe run the microwave a bit.

What are you planning to do for batteries? I am using 2 Trojan T-105s. They fill-up my battery tray. In-fact, to do over, I would install a slide out tray for them if there is enough vertical clearance and if I could install it securely enough to safely slide the batteries out. Those Trojans are heavy. I understand glass mat type batteries are even larger (probably heavier too).

Hope your dealer gets your problems all fixed up. Let us know how the install of your other items go - maybe some pics too.

Jim

BluegrassMan

New GC congrats!

Congratulations RAY! on your GC. I was at a Large Bluegrass Featival this weekend. I was told by many people that my Landmark was the nicest 5ver there. There was even a new Teton w/ Freightliner there too. ENJOY!!!!