Just purchased a Torque 325 ss

L

Lyn

We just purchased a Torque 325 SS, the problem we are having is the floor is moving up and down as you walk through the kitchen area. We are not getting results from warranty and were wondering if perhaps there was an error made at the factory and it might need some kind of stabilising can you help?

Thanks

danemayer

Hi Lyn,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

When you say you're "not getting results from warranty" I assume you mean your dealer is not helping with this problem. If that's the case, let me suggest you call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready.

L

Lyn

This is a quote from the dealer
There is no update from the factory they are standing there ground stating that there is nothing that they can do. But, with the 2 hours that David Epp has provided us to try and find a solution, Heartland has requested that we report back and they MIGHT pay for PART of the repair. That is if we even find one.
This cannot be I watched their video and I think there is a problem with our RV and we are still under warranty why should we pay for an inspection and possible fix.

buddyboy

This is a quote from the dealer
There is no update from the factory they are standing there ground stating that there is nothing that they can do. But, with the 2 hours that David Epp has provided us to try and find a solution, Heartland has requested that we report back and they MIGHT pay for PART of the repair. That is if we even find one.
This cannot be I watched their video and I think there is a problem with our RV and we are still under warranty why should we pay for an inspection and possible fix.

Have you called Heartland? Have your VIN handy when you call.

L

Lyn

What happens when the ride doesn't get thing right?
Sow down I am afraid isn't in my vocabulary.

L

Lyn

No we have been relying on our dealer. But a few minutes ago I emailed Heartland service area. I guess I have to just sit and wait for an answer.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Never rely on getting the truth from dealers. Call HL yourself...not e-mail and talk to someone directly. Sounds like your dealer does not want to do the work for the warranty time. Also ask if HL will set you up for an independent service center (not a dealer) to do the repairs. HL does that all the time and quite frankly the repair will be better and a faster turn around.