BH 3750FL Question

Dave

Traveling Two
My questions probably pertain to my truck but here it goes. Were contemplating purchasing a 41' BH3750FL, this will be the biggest 5th wheel we've ever owned. I have a 2011 Chevy 1 ton diesel single rear wheel (non-dually) so do you think I have more camper than truck? We have has a 34' BH3010RE and had a 35' 3300SK Sundance in the past so I've learned how to turn/corner/backin this length of camper so will a 41' camper be any/considerable different? Without a dually will the camper be driving the truck on the road? Any other sugestions, thoughts, ideas will be appreciated.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Question is...what is the GVWR 3750FL. Most front living coaches seem to be a little pin heavy (3500-4000#). If you can swing it, I would get a 3500HD DRW. Higher GVWR and a lot more stable on the road. JMHO

AAdams

Here is a link to what ours weighed. The weight overall is with my DW and I, hitch and tool box in the truck. The trailer was fully loaded with everything that we carry for full timing. Depending on how you load this trailer will cause the pin to vary greatly. The storage areas under the bedroom when empty will add more to our pin weight.( we have pretty much in them ).