Cyclone 4200 Pantry MOD

BLHFUN

I saw this earlier this year and thought it was pretty cool. I ordered the replacement pantry from Heartland so the shelves matched 100%. Sounded really cheap until I found out it was truck freight to Springfield Missouri. Thanks for making it right Heartland. Before and after 3 shelves added to the pantry. Thanks for the idea!
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    260 KB · Views: 640
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    397.7 KB · Views: 154
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    405 KB · Views: 141
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    287 KB · Views: 644
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    285.8 KB · Views: 623

AAdams

Looks good. Any addition to pantry space is always a plus.

BTW we are no longer in Strafford, moved up to Marshfield to get the truck worked on. Might see you around sometime, your rig really looked nice.

Alan

BLHFUN

Thank you Alan! I wondered if you guys were ok with all the rain? Lory and I are going to be at Stockton State park next Wednesday through Sunday. Short drive if you guys want to drive up. Great little park. Lots of great folks and good food.

Sniper

Wow! That really added to the storage. Looks like it could have come from the factory that way. Well done.

jam20ster

Would you happen to remember the part number? I would like to add this mod as we will be going full time in the next several months.

Tree14

Where did you get the shelves? We have a new Cyclone 2016 and ❤ this

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

BLHFUN

The added small shelves are actually the top shelves cut down. I called Heartland parts and provided my VIN so the color match was exact. I ordered the pantry as a whole and then disassembled the pantry shelves and cut them down to size. I also moved the back wall back about 1.5 inches for more depth on the shelves. It was a little pricey this way, but it looks factory installed.