Burned out

fljlcw

Hi all have been a member for many years but don't get on here very much any more maybe never as our big horn just burned to the ground this morning we weren't home so we are safe and being taken care of so many kind people in carrizozo NM and (stuff ) can be replaced so no worries

buddyboy

Thank goodness y'all are safe. Stuff is stuff and can be replaced. Our hearts and prayers are with you.

wdk450

Question: Was the refrigerator running? If so, was it on propane? Refrigerator fires have historically been the biggest cause of RV trailer tires. The refrigerator manufacturers have done big recalls over the years about this.

fljlcw

Thank you all for your support no cause as yet and now we're on shore power we are full timers but the local community of Carrizozo NM where we were volunteering has been extremely supportive

Rangelady

Thank you all for your support no cause as yet and now we're on shore power we are full timers but the local community of Carrizozo NM where we were volunteering has been extremely supportive
How awful for you, but you are blessing those that are helping you. Good to know you were not home. Have you found out yet how it started?

Rangelady

olcoon

Even though he hasn't been on since it started, this is something we all fear. Hopefully he'll come back and let us know what happened.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Jim, no, they were park host at Valley of Fires, near Carrizozo NM. We met them back in 2011.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
No, Jim, sorry.

But I am sure being far from "town" at this location made emergency response slow, and as many have seen, an RV fire consumes the rig pretty quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk