• Register by end of day 2/28/2016
  • Site fee: $$40 per night.
  • Club Member Event fee:
  • Non-Club Member fee: $20
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 3/19/2016
  • Potluck time: 5:30 pm

------------------------------
  • Event Leader: jassson007(click to contact)

Additional Info:
------------------------------
Please join us for another rally down in Cajun Country as you travel back from your Snowbird roost of if you are a local to Louisiana. Cajun Palms is a destination resort and has a lot of amenities on site. Also there is a great place to get boiled crawfish to the west of the park and we can make that a group event Friday night instead of the normal meet and greet.

Please call the park directly and mention that you are with the Heartland Owners Club Rally and they will take care of you, if you have any problems please send me a message. If we get more than 15 people to register for this rally they will lower the rate for us.

Edited to add agenda...

1. Andy & Joanna Grimes 2414 Site 34
2. Bob Curry
3. Peg & Mike Finegan Site 36
4. David & Susan G. Site 25
5. Bill & Ornell Sims Site 33
6. Jeff & Dee Myers Site 37
7. Jim Beletti Site 42
10. Lin & Deb Ballard. Site 43

12. Jay & Stella Coffman. Site 26

Attachments

• Henderson Rally agenda.doc
    23 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
We spent this past weekend at this campground and had a good time. There is a lot to do. If you own a golf cart plan on bringing it. They also have carts for rent as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jassson007

Just an FYI make sure you tell them you are with Heartland Owners Club and that you want to be near my site which is 34!

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Next year doesn't look very promising for us , but the 2017 calendar is starting to open up.

jassson007

Gus I can't plan that far out but as soon as I have dates for both spring and fall 2017 I will let yall know as we would love to have yall down this way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Chippendale

Andy, Dolly is so sure she is going to have a good time in New Iberia Halloween that she has already instructed me to go on and sign up for the Henderson rally. I expect we will arrive around the 16th or 17th and leave on the 21st.

jassson007

Andy, Dolly is so sure she is going to have a good time in New Iberia Halloween that she has already instructed me to go on and sign up for the Henderson rally. I expect we will arrive around the 16th or 17th and leave on the 21st.

Awesome George. Let me know when ya call and if you have any issues.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Andy, we'll be there for sure. We've wanted to stay at Cajun Palms, and what better way that at an awesome HL rally?

jassson007

Andy, we'll be there for sure. We've wanted to stay at Cajun Palms, and what better way that at an awesome HL rally?

It is an interesting place. We are in back in the older section though. The new Iberia campground was built to compete against Cajun palms

jassson007

Hey, we love them usual suspects! ;)

Me too. Just wish some of the folks that live here would wake up and come join us and see the fun that we have.

Btw have you dried out yet from yesterday?? Rain looks bad down in Waco right now and should be in SWLA by game time here. 6pm

pegmikef

Btw have you dried out yet from yesterday?? Rain looks bad down in Waco right now and should be in SWLA by game time here. 6pm

Speaking of rain, what are your local forecasts looking like for Tuesday in the western I-10 and New Iberia areas?

jassson007

Speaking of rain, what are your local forecasts looking like for Tuesday in the western I-10 and New Iberia areas?

Should be clearing out after some morning showers. Wednesday looks nice.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
The worst is east and south of us now, but it's grey, misty and colder -- 59* today. Praying for central and south Texas, they are getting way more rain than they need.

jassson007

The worst is east and south of us now, but it's grey, misty and colder -- 59* today. Praying for central and south Texas, they are getting way more rain than they need.

Yeah I heard they closed i45 at Carthage due to water over road. It was a light misty sprinkle type rain most of the day here.

jassson007

Just wanted to bring this back up to the top as it does not appear to have had much traffic and it is coming up soon. I hope it's not just us and George although we do enjoy his company. Lol

Chippendale

Andy, I was figuring there would be a caravan from Quanah to Henderson, as it turns out, I have to be home on the 16th for a doctor's appointment, but I have talked them into seeing me first thing in the morning, 7:30 AM, and I will leave ASAP afterwards and head that way and plan to arrive on the 17th. Will call the park and make formal reservations on Monday.

George & Dolly, first "Usual Suspects"

osims

bsims
Andy-We are planning on coming to your rally but it will be mid Feb. before Ornells March work schedule comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.