Golf cart insurance

Snow

What does everyone do for golf cart insurance? Mine through State Farm is 85$ a year is that a decent price ? Before I got it through them for 6 months but they said they don't have that anymore 😥 my homeowners covers it at home but not anywhere else 😤 thanks ⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️

pegmikef

We are supposed to insure our golf carts? I just use mine around our neighborhood and as a tow vehicle for my garden trailer and it has never occurred to me to insure it.

AAdams

My insurance agent ask if I wanted liability only or full coverage. I asked whet the price difference was... He responded $88 for liability or $88 for full coverage.. lol took the full coverage 100/300/100 policy.
We sold the golf cart when we ordered the BH. So it actually sounds that the price they are asking is "normal"

Snow

My insurance agent ask if I wanted liability only or full coverage. I asked whet the price difference was... He responded $88 for liability or $88 for full coverage.. lol took the full coverage 100/300/100 policy.
We sold the golf cart when we ordered the BH. So it actually sounds that the price they are asking is "normal"
Thanks ,I was afraid of that , just seems kinda high ⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️