Meet Harry!

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
After losing our 3rd doxie two months ago, we started looking for a new travel partner. After LOTS of research and an approval process, we were chosen to be parents to a Dandie Dinmont Terrier puppy. It is a rare breed with less than a couple of hundred born worldwide each year. They are in danger of becoming an extinct breed.

Anyway, meet Harry the Dandie Dinmont. He is about 12 weeks old and just came home with us yesterday. He is a great traveler and looks forward to meeting as many people as he can.

Kristy

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    447.6 KB · Views: 176
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    324.2 KB · Views: 171

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
After losing our 3rd doxie two months ago, we started looking for a new travel partner. After LOTS of research and an approval process, we were chosen to be parents to a Dandie Dinmont Terrier puppy. It is a rare breed with less than a couple of hundred born worldwide each year. They are in danger of becoming an extinct breed.

Anyway, meet Harry the Dandie Dinmont. He is about 12 weeks old and just came home with us yesterday. He is a great traveler and looks forward to meeting as many people as he can.

Kristy

attachment.php
attachment.php

Cute. I'm still partial to my doxies...Rowdy and Kaydee both say Howdy to Harry.

7c8f33bae83d8fbbbb7fdeddcc4a53b8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

buddyboy

Congrats on finding a new friend.

Winston and Buddy say "Welcome, Harry - bet you already know you're one lucky guy just like we are."

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
We still love doxies too but these have the doxie attitude without the back problems. Dandies are where wire haired doxies got their wire hair and terrier traits. We won't have to worry about rodents around our house or in our trailer as long as Harry is on duty. ;) Our shepherd keeps the bad guys honest (she is harmless but she doesn't look it) and Harry will keep the rodents on their toes!

Kristy

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
attachment.php
My girl Ginger would like to meet Harry. I told her just a few more weeks and that will happen. Also told her she needs to be good before this can happen. lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 53

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Kristy,
Congratulations on finding your new furry friend. Trace