3400RL Vin #2271 Its now home

rjr6150

Left Northeastern CO. 5:00 am Saturday to take delivery of the new unit. We had a 10:00am appointment couldn't have been a more pleasant experience. The PDI took 3.5 hours and the techs and all others were great about taking the time and showing how each and every item worked. Would highly recommend K&C RV in Longmont, CO. for anyone. Was really amazed our salesman called today just to follow up how things wre going and did I have any questions. Now that is customer service. Looking forward to seeing you all down the road after loading up this coming Saturday.

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
Left Northeastern CO. 5:00 am Saturday to take delivery of the new unit. We had a 10:00am appointment couldn't have been a more pleasant experience. The PDI took 3.5 hours and the techs and all others were great about taking the time and showing how each and every item worked. Would highly recommend K&C RV in Longmont, CO. for anyone. Was really amazed our salesman called today just to follow up how things wre going and did I have any questions. Now that is customer service. Looking forward to seeing you all down the road after loading up this coming Saturday.

Welcome aboard...enjoy your new toy.None

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Congrats on your new Bighorn. We love our 3400 except I wish we had the new drop frame design. It's good to see Heartland is continuously improving it products. Travel Safe.