Cyclone Interior Pictures

jbeletti

I snapped the attached pictures of a nearly completed Cyclone at the Heartland factory last week.

If you're looking for a toy hauler - these units are cool!

I never took a picture of it but there's a hatch on the door side of the exterior that houses a marine style stereo system. The trailer even has built-in exterior (door-side) speakers.

Jim

Attachments

• DSC00932.JPG
    DSC00932.JPG
    142.7 KB · Views: 270
  • DSC00933.JPG
    DSC00933.JPG
    124.7 KB · Views: 219
  • DSC00934.JPG
    DSC00934.JPG
    165.5 KB · Views: 224
  • DSC00935.JPG
    DSC00935.JPG
    137.4 KB · Views: 181
  • DSC00936.JPG
    DSC00936.JPG
    151.5 KB · Views: 224

ChopperBill

I never did get to emotional about toy haulers because they always seemed to be designed like the inside of a tool box. Black and white checkered floors and look like diamond plate in the living and kitchen area . But these look pretty good. Problem with most of them is I cant get two Polaris's side by side in them. Would be nice it the made a side loader.

Sol

Jim Beletti said:
I never took a picture of it but there's a hatch on the door side of the exterior that houses a marine style stereo system. The trailer even has built-in exterior (door-side) speakers.

Unfortunately, my 3210 is stored remotely. I'll snap a few next time, and include a shot of the exterior stereo location. In addition to those door-side speakers, there are exterior rear speakers too (on our unit). Our interior system is way snazzy - including RCA plug ins for gaming and portable MP3 play. Last time out our daughter was able to wirelessly simulcast both stereos with her Ipod - indoor/outdoor surround.

From the photos that unit looks to be a 3795LE.

Loco

:mad:If that is a 3795LE From what I have seen and may be wrong but I do not like the TV on the back wall. Because it goes into the storage area. This is one thing I hear from people who own Raptors they hate the TV there and that is the way the Rators are. They like having the TV up over the door way like ours. Also if I look at the floor plans right:confused:. They have done away with the king bed. BIG BIG down fall. That is the one thing I like the most was Cyclone was the only one made with a king. I hope they have not done away with the 3795 Fullthrottle.Everyone that looks at our rig loves the fact the it has a king bed.
There are more tall folks that like that long bed.;)

Last edited:
Our Jayco Talon had that TV set-up that intruded into garage.
It made it so we had to back one of our quads into the garage. Pain in the.....
We can get two polaris quads side by side in our 4012. one preditor 500 and 1 trailboss 330 fit side by side. We actually get 4 quads and a yamaha 125e in our garage.