Some Goshen, Indiana Info

olcoon

Probably should have posted this a little sooner, and probably some of you already know, but thought this might help someone. Monday after the rally, 3 of us made a quick dash to Double D Salvage. I'd seen something about it on some of the info we got in the rally packet, and didn't think anything about it because I "assumed" it was an RV junk yard. Well, it wasn't really a "junkyard" full of junk RV's. It's run by an Amish family, and from the looks of things, they buy out obsolete, scratch & dent products. They had quite an inventory, and from what we saw most of the prices were decent. Only thing we bought were some Dicor self leveling caulk-$6.00 a tube. They did have an assortment of the #2 square drive screws with white, black, and unpainted heads. Also they just started selling propane & the price they had listed for a 30# bottle was $15.00. Looked like a place I'd like to check further the next time I'm in Goshen. The address is 12678 CR 34 Goshen, IN, Phone # 574-642-3316 x1 (don't know what the "x1" is about, that's what is on their card. To get there, turn right out of the fairgrounds main gate, and go about 5 miles & it's on the right. They are closed Tuesday & Sunday.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
x1 probably means extension 1.

Sounds like a cool place to check out!

superduty08

Tennessee Chapter Leaders
I went shopping there 2 times during the rally. Bought complete led fixtures for $9 and $15. Bought a rv entry door to install on my 4x6 deer stand for $25. Lots of other stuff at great prices too.

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
We had a propane tank filled and bought a bunch of screws and other stuff there.

They had really good prices on the stuff. You did have to ask on pricing and not mind nosing around the place as they had tons of misc. stuff and some of it not well lit or marked with a price. You might consider taking a good flashlight as the place is not brightly lit.