Our New 3600RE

N9MB

We picked up our new 3600RE last week and here are a few pictures as I was getting ready to pull it home.

//heartlandowners.org/%5BIMG%5Dhttp://pic80.picturetrail.com/VOL1992/10790285/19374889/310991068.jpg%5B/IMG%5DWe just love it (now that everything is moved in) and the fuel mileage went up by >1 mpg over my old Everest and the Bighorn is 1200 pounds heavier!

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
The shaping of the front end of your trailer must help out a lot. Does it tow better than your other trailer?

Oldlthrneck

Just an Old Jarhead
Lefty:
I had a 36ft Coachmen before my Bighorn. It only had one slide and weighed on heck of a lot less. I still get better mileage with the Bighorn than I got with it.

Delaine and Lindy

Great looking Truck and Trailer and they match. There just might be something about the front cap, the Landmark doesn't weight as much as our Cambridge did, however fuel mileage is better and it pulls great. See you in Branson, good luck. :D GBY.....

truknutt

Committed Member
Congrats N9MB on a beautiful outfit! Is there matching vinyl in your TV's future?
Hope everything "checks out" on your maiden voyage.

Dave

Niles

Nice looking outfit, place looks just like a place where we bought our 3670RL. Modern Trailer of Anderson,IN. Great people there.

N9MB

Niles you have a good eye. Those pictures were taken at Modern Trailers south entrance, down town Anderson, America. This is the fourth camper we have bought from them and at this point they are almost like family to us.

N9MB

The shaping of the front end of your trailer must help out a lot. Does it tow better than your other trailer?

Lefty,

It does tow better, the old rig had the Mor/ryde suspension and I think the Trail-air on the Bighorn is as good if not better. The thing pulls like a dream and between the Trail-air suspension and the Airsafe hitch you almost never feel a bump.

Muddy

Congrats on your new Bighorn. We bought our 3670 from Modern in Nov. and just returned from FL. Thought maybe N9MB was your "N" number but it is attached to a 1945 Northrop aircraft in a Chino, CA museum. Enjoy.

wfwilson

Founding Canadian Region Director - Retired
Congrats On your new BH I agree with the comments we just returned from Texas a total trip of 10,274 KMS and the BH tows like a dream.
Regards
Wayne

N9MB

Congrats on your new Bighorn. We bought our 3670 from Modern in Nov. and just returned from FL. Thought maybe N9MB was your "N" number but it is attached to a 1945 Northrop aircraft in a Chino, CA museum. Enjoy.

Muddy,

N9MB is my ham radio call sign (been one for over 30 years now) and I'm amazed that you made the connection with the Northrop Flying Wing which has the same tail number. Believe it or not, I used to have a gentleman who worked for me that was the crew chief on that airplane. Small world isn't it?

Muddy

And it gets smaller! We lived in Noblesville for 18 years and are now 5 mi north. Ham radio was going to be my retirement hobby as I was an intercept operator in the USAFSS and enjoyed the CW. I now see that CW will not be a requiremnet for a Ham license.

deee2

Congratulations, and what great things to read!! We're about to order our Bighorn... am getting so anxious!!

Donna :)