Joined Colorado Chapter

danemayer

Well, it's official. We closed on the house in Pagosa Springs, CO today (south central Colorado in between Durango and South Fork).

Also updated our chapter membership from North Texas to Colorado. Now we'll have to see if we can fit the Central City Rally into our move plans.

attachment.php

Attachments

• l5dcd2f45-m2o.jpg
    l5dcd2f45-m2o.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 169

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Dan:

Wow,,,,way to go.....can't wait for your arrival in Colo....Welcome to the Colo Chapter....
You knowledge and experience will be greatly appreciated...You are a valued ASSET....
See you in Central City....

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Thats a beautiful place Dan. Can't wait to see it!

The North Texas chapter will miss you but I'll bet Nancy will let you visit.

danemayer

Thats a beautiful place Dan. Can't wait to see it!
We're headed back to Breckenridge for 2 weeks and then we come back to the house to get some projects done. Maybe you and Stella can pop over the mountain the week of the 20th to see the place. If Dave and Nancy and Tom and Marti are still there, we'd love to see you all.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Dan, that sounds good. Dave and Nancy will still be here and I'm sure they will come.

Mrsfish

congratulations on your new adventure! Ann seemed very excited when talking about it! See you back here in a couple of days.

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Welcome to the CO chapter. Hope to meet you at Central City.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Brazos

Welcome to CO Dan. You mentioned Breck. As I write this I am at the cabin in Placer Valley at the foot of Hoosier Pass. Breck is just on the other side of the hill. Enjoy Colorado.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congrats on the new home. I know you and Mrs Ann both were excited about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Welcome to the Colorado HOC!

You will not meet a finer bunch of folks . . . not to mention have a nicer time at a rally!

Although those Arizona HOC members know how to throw a party . . .

I am a member of both chapters . . . so I know from experience!

We'll meet in person at the Central City Rally in September!

pegmikef

Congratulations on the successful closing. I know you and Ann were really pumped about getting the deal closed. In the bigger picture in your post it looks even more beautiful than it did in the phone pictures you showed us in Goshen.

dlw930

Fantastic setting and ranch, Dan. Congratulations! I'm sure Don & Monica will let you transfer. They're nice enough to let us visit the CO chapter rally in Central City in September even though we're North Texans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StarryNight

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Congratulations:) and welcome to the Colorado Chapter.
Hope you will be able to make the rally in September.
It's amazing what can happen on the forum in a 24 hour period of time! Don & I have been up at 10,000 feet checking out a campground in between Minturn & Leadville for a boondock camp out with the chapter, Camp Hale Memorial Campground.
Look forward to seeing you both again :)

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Beautiful place, Dan & Ann! We will miss you in North Texas and hope you will visit often!
We are planning to visit with Jay & Stella when you get back from Breckenridge.