RV.NET FRANKENMUTH 3 June 19-22 in Frankenmuth, MI

egnors

http://www.rv.net/forum/index.cfm/fuseaction/thread/tid/19709963.cfm

We just signed up on rv.net and have added our names to the rally in Frankenmuth, MI June 19-22. I asked bagman about posting the link here and he agreed, just in case there are other users here that do not frequent the Open Roads Forum. We are going to be there for all the days, and it will be the first rally that we will be able to attend. I don't know if there will be any other Heartlanders there or not, 39 pages to sift through. Forgot to add, when I called today, Kathy said the park was not quite half full yet, so there's plenty of room left, and Kathy doesn't get into the office right now till 10am until regular season is open there.

Last edited:

kkamshop

Well hello again! On RV.net we go by TheAmRheins and will be at the Frankenmuth rally. We do not own a Heartland (yet) but we LOVE the Augusta Landmark.

You will have a great time at the rally, we have met about half of the attendees and I'm sure the other half are just as nice :)

Following that rally, we are heading west to Yellowstone so we are really looking forward to this one.

See you in Frankenmuth!