Happy Birthday America

OEFVET

On our nations birthday let's all have a great weekend camping and please remember what this weekend is really all about.

Thank you to all our veterans that have answered our Nations call and preserved our wonderful way of life. May god bless the U.S.A.

VKTalley

On our nations birthday let's all have a great weekend camping and please remember what this weekend is really all about.

Thank you to all our veterans that have answered our Nations call and preserved our wonderful way of life. May god bless the U.S.A.

i second that! Thank you to all our men and women who are current serving in our armed forces!
Happy Independence Day!!

buddyboy

God Bless America. May we never forget those who fought for our independence and for those who continue the fight.

BLHFUN

Like button!

fredwrichardson

Past New Mexico Chapter Leader
Some of us are just thanking God that we are still alive. We live in the greatest country in the world and today is it's birthday. Make sure we tell our kids and grand kids that they are blessed and my God bless America.

olcoon

I agree with all of the above! Today is one of those holidays that many forget it's real purpose. Right now we are in a campground in Michigan that sadly has very few American Flags flying, and the ones that are flying aren't lit at night. Ours is flying tall and proud, and illuminated. When you watch the fireworks tonight, remember what they represent, and the sacrifices that were made in the last 239 years, by many true patriotic Americans. God Bless America!!!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Happy July 4th. Weekend and Happy Birthday USA from the Ft. Collins/Wellington, Colorado KOA!

attachment.php

Attachments

• ProwlerFlagsJuly4-P1000235.jpg
    ProwlerFlagsJuly4-P1000235.jpg
    714 KB · Views: 75

wdk450

My Dad expressed to me that "Americans should do more for their country than just pay their taxes". If its putting your regular life on hold (and at continual risk) while serving in the military, being a firefighter, being a law enforcement officer, supporting these people protecting us, or just making a community contribution, somehow. He was too young for WWI, and had a sizable family by the time America entered WWII. So he became a civilian air raid spotter, and then was a reserve policeman in our small town for 30 years.

America will continue to be great only if we all continue to sacrifice to support it. Happy birthday USA to all of our ancestors who gave us this great Constitution, and to all of us who keep it going!!!

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
🏻🏻🏻🏻

From Denali National Park

0b4bf9ec35c4b65656987f7bc6802c2d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Happy 4th of July and remember all who fought and the sacrifices many have made to keep us all safe and free