No power kitchen outlets

soilmovers

there are two outlets in my kitchen -under the upper cabinets.

Both are not working. Is this a breaker or fuse? The breakers look fine.

Any ideas?

We're moving to west Texas in the morning and I need to fix it today.

Thanks!

Cindy

navyAZ1

Check the GFI reset on the recepticle at the bathroom vanity push it to reset. I had the same problem found out the GFI had not been wired properly one of the neutral wires was loose had to replace the GFI as it melted some on the back. Also if those recepticles are working you'll probably find your fridge doesn't work on electric either.

soilmovers

Check the GFI reset on the recepticle at the bathroom vanity push it to reset. I had the same problem found out the GFI had not been wired properly one of the neutral wires was loose had to replace the GFI as it melted some on the back. Also if those recepticles are working you'll probably find your fridge doesn't work on electric either.

THANK YOU! That's the problem.

In cleaning today, I probably hit the button on the bath GFI.

All is well and now we can have coffee in the morning before pulling up stakes.

thank you again,
Cindy

jimtoo

Are you guys moving for work or pleasure?
Just wondering, as I am orginally from Paris, TX.
Jim

soilmovers

Are you guys moving for work or pleasure?
Just wondering, as I am orginally from Paris, TX.
Jim

Hey Jim-
We're moving to a new job location near Coleman, TX. A leaking lake- very common especially in that area. This is a renovation with a liner.
East Texas is too wet to work in the spring so we're heading west.

We moved to the Paris area in '92. Left sunny Bonita Springs, Florida and never looked back.

How long has it been since you've been to Paris?

Cindy

sealman

We moved from Longview to Tomball in 1999 when I retired. Child bride kept on working. We love it here.
John