PDA

View Full Version : Mountain Region Chat Room

Doublegranch
07-04-2015, 10:40 AM
Just placed an order for a new 2016 Ram 3500, Lar, Mega Cab, 4x4,aisin trans, air suspension, 5th wheel prep, sun roof, leather bucket seats, remote start, and the list goes on...
So now once it is delivered, I will have no problems upgrading my North Trail to a Sundance. Payload on the new Ram is 4240 lbs for the single rear wheel, far more than the 1870lbs for my 2011 Ram 2500.
Should arrive around the end of Aug or early Sept. Looking to upgrade the RV early next year.
Just found out that the Ram 5th wheel prep is no longer proprietorial for the Ram hitch...a number including B&W companion, reese etc now make hitches for the new Ram 5th wheel prep.

Doublegranch
07-04-2015, 11:44 AM
JohnD:

Kathi was in your office yesterday to have here camera set up....You were out camping, I gave her your phone number to set up an appointment...

MTPockets
07-04-2015, 12:25 PM
Garry, that's quite an upgrade; nice truck... We'll get to see it in October at Camp Verde..

Doublegranch
07-04-2015, 12:35 PM
Terry:

Thanks....yep I have been wanting to upgrade the RV to a Sundance, but my payload with the hitch weight and Extra fuel tank put me 300 lbs over the Payload. Didn't want to take a chance, so first the truck and then the RV. I test drove the Ram version of the King Ranch and really liked it, but it was a 2015 without some of the things I wanted....Wow what a ride.

See you in Oct. Safe Travels....

gwalter
07-04-2015, 01:08 PM
Sounds like a good truck and I know you will enjoy the bigger payload. Hope you can now find a good deal on a Sundance. See you in Central City.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Doublegranch
07-04-2015, 01:24 PM
Gregg:

Thanks....I think this one will fit the bill for awhile...If not, I need to re-evaluate myself...ha

Doublegranch
08-03-2015, 11:15 AM
From time to time when I run across an exciting weekend event within our Region, I will post it as an FYI. These are not HOC Planned events, just updates on what is going on within the Mountain Region for your enjoyment.

https://ci5.googleusercontent.com/proxy/jws0yZaZXDNRmzxPXOIrKFd0VCE5ABosRekAko2VvEfGudJN6c Lmwb74HRqNZL-EKkSiB_xyXVqsjhPm2oDRAWKXP_5Gjfg4uq9lH3EUu_zSAhkoT _zjvPmfAFnentJa_6HJh-KLlUcNhTDNNZd8pqU6LCq5YB7o41l3ntc=s0-d-e1-ft#http://staticapp.icpsc.com/icp/loadimage.php/mogile/1078356/a686c4f372688f75fdceedd5a9898134/image/jpeg

Las Cruces, NMAugust 29th -30th

Spice up your tour with SalsaFest! A signature of Las Cruces, NM, SalsaFest! serves up some of the most creative samples. Join nearly 10,000 locals who attend to sample sauces made from scratch by professional and amateur teams. SalsaFest! also features salsa music, the Best-Dressed Chihuahua contest, an excellent assortment of food and Mexican beers, crafts, and people watching. When things heat up, grab a shady seat, sip a cold beverage or slurp a snow cone, relax and enjoy the view.

Looking for a Great Resort Nearby?

Sunny Acres RV Park (1.36 miles away)

Hacienda RV Resort (1.82 miles away)

Ft. Bliss RV Park (36.80 miles away)

TandT
08-03-2015, 12:44 PM
Went on Pacific Region Heartland FB page to friend and support the group. (As I do spend six months of the year in California)

My request was unceremoniously deleted with no message or explanation. Guess that means no? :angel: Trace

Doublegranch
08-03-2015, 12:46 PM
Hey Trace...We still love you!

TandT
08-03-2015, 12:48 PM
Hey Trace...We still love you! Thank you.

Doublegranch
09-27-2015, 09:57 PM
Terry:

The change to Rick's trailer brake set up made a slight difference. He had to bump it up to 8.0 from the 7.5 setting when we left. No issues coming back out of the mountains and he appeared to be able to stop without any issues. Thanks for the info you shared.

MTPockets
09-27-2015, 10:03 PM
Terry:

The change to Rick's trailer brake set up made a slight difference. He had to bump it up to 8.0 from the 7.5 setting when we left. No issues coming back out of the mountains and he appeared to be able to stop without any issues. Thanks for the info you shared.
Glad that helped.. You guys put in a long day of driving! Sleep in and take it easy. See you on the 4th.

Doublegranch
09-29-2015, 02:20 PM
After leaving the Colo Rally, Rick and I stayed that night at Elephant Butte Lake RV Resort. About 2 am Dakota and Cheyenne started going crazy. I thought it was a cat outside, but they continued. I turned on the door light and went outside but didn't see anything. Next morning someone had removed one of Ricks rear mud flap and bracket. These brackets were bolted onto his frame and not a quick process in removing them. They only got one as I would surmise my stepping outside scared them off. First time I have know anything to be stolen at an RV Park during my travels.

JohnD
09-29-2015, 02:41 PM
That's a bummer!

Interesting what people try to steal these days . . .

I always keep my tailgate locked as there has been a rash of tailgate thefts here in Denver . . .

Guess their resale value is high in the body shop business!

Some got into my truck a couple of months back and stole my new Nikon binoculars, tripod and monopod.

They also got into Cathy's car and left the windows down . . . in the middle of a night of downpouring rain!

We both have keyless entry, so not sure how they got in undetected!

Doublegranch
11-05-2015, 05:03 PM
The Mountain Regional Rally has been posted!!
Check out the Rally thread for further details...
You have lots of time to clear your calendars and support
the Inaugural Regional Rally....

JohnD
11-05-2015, 06:52 PM
Oooohhhh yeah!

Hoping I'm not the only key to a full fridge of beers! :cool: :p ;)

Doublegranch
11-20-2015, 01:06 AM
I hope everyone is clearing their calendars for 2016.....The Mountain region has a lot of activities Posted....
Feb 23...Tucson Rodeo Rally.....May 5 Albuquerque Rally.....May 12 Buena Vista Colo Rally....Sept 15 Colo Springs Rally....Sept 21 Ft McDowell AZ Rally.....Sept 27 Glendale UT Rally
Let's not forget the Heartland National Rally in Las Vegas..Oct 6....and all the Camp outs and Meet n Greets being planned as well....
This will be a great year to Break in the New Sundance I will pick up in April..!!!!
2017...Jan 10..Havasu Balloon Festival
2018...June 5..Mountain Regional Rally....this will be our Inaugural Regional Rally in Pueblo Colo....

Doublegranch
12-29-2015, 12:23 PM
As I look out the window while on the computer, white stuff is falling from the sky! How beautiful and tranquil.
Wishing everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

MTPockets
12-29-2015, 12:51 PM
As I look out the window while on the computer, white stuff is falling from the sky! How beautiful and tranquil.
Back at you... HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Ron-Cookie
12-29-2015, 02:16 PM
Yup... Yup... Happy New Year to All!!!

gwalter
12-29-2015, 03:11 PM
Happy New Year!!!!!

brianlajoie
12-29-2015, 04:08 PM

If some of the white stuff doesn't start melting soon, I'm going to have fun pulling my trailer out of storage.

JohnD
12-30-2015, 12:41 AM
As I look out the window . . . it is freezing cold . . . 9 degrees above zero at the moment . . . the sky is all clear . . . the street is all covered with ice and snow . . . our Prowler is still at the dealership getting warranty repairs and not in our side yard . . . and my truck is all dirty!

But I have the next three dayz off from work!

Happy New Years everybody!

And can't wait to see you all in Tucson!

JohnD
12-30-2015, 12:51 AM
If some of the white stuff doesn't start melting soon, I'm going to have fun pulling my trailer out of storage.

Hey Brian . . . I work in Lone Tree at the Mike's Camera store by Park Meadows Mall.

Stop in sometime . . .

Doublegranch
01-07-2016, 06:58 PM
Okay it is 4:55 pm 1/7/16...snow has already covered the ground, visibility is less than 100 feet...Can't see the pond or the barn from the ranch house...
It's going to get COOOOLD tonight...
JohnD, I need some Colo sunshine!

gwalter
01-07-2016, 07:01 PM
None in Colo. Springs as we are getting snow too.

Doublegranch
01-07-2016, 07:03 PM
Gregg:
Maybe we should consider Florida? Can't get the RV to Costa Rica very easy...

gwalter
01-07-2016, 07:07 PM
We are hoping you have it warmed up there by the Tucson Rally time. Last year at this time we were visiting my brother in Boca Raton and enjoying 85 degree weather.

Doublegranch
01-07-2016, 07:37 PM
Gregg: With El Nino....all I can guarantee is a WARM HEART!
Late Feb will be very nice, we generally get a rain on one day of the Rodeo each year...
I requested it not be on Friday....

Mrsfish
01-07-2016, 07:50 PM
Gregg: With El Nino....all I can guarantee is a WARM HEART!
Late Feb will be very nice, we generally get a rain on one day of the Rodeo each year...
I requested it not be on Friday....

Rain, shmain. That's why we'll be wearing boots and hats. Just cowboy up!!

MTPockets
01-07-2016, 08:01 PM
Our motto is "A little Rainwater never hurt anybody!"

Doublegranch
01-07-2016, 08:04 PM
OH....that is really Good!

JohnD
01-08-2016, 11:24 AM
Okay it is 4:55 pm 1/7/16...snow has already covered the ground, visibility is less than 100 feet...Can't see the pond or the barn from the ranch house...
It's going to get COOOOLD tonight...
JohnD, I need some Colo sunshine!

I don't know where the Colorado sunshine is . . . 'cause it sure ain't here!

We got a couple of inches of snow last night with a layer of ice under it.

Doublegranch
01-08-2016, 11:58 AM
John:
Thanks for looking but Gregg & Linda said they were keeping down in the Springs.....
Snow is melting here and the mountains surrounding me are covered....It is a Colo picture!

JohnD
01-08-2016, 12:32 PM
John:
Thanks for looking but Gregg & Linda said they were keeping down in the Springs.....
Snow is melting here and the mountains surrounding me are covered....It is a Colo picture!

How about a photo?

I happen to know that you have a very nice camera . . .

Doublegranch
01-08-2016, 12:37 PM
I will see what I can do.....

Jmac
02-03-2016, 11:09 AM
John & Debi are sitting out the weather in Georgia, and it's cold & wet for a boy from California.

Doublegranch
02-03-2016, 11:15 AM
John & Debi:

We have a cold spell here...14* last night at the ranch. Few faucets were frozen up. One more night of cold and then it will start back up into the 70's...
Stay warm! Catch you both soon!

Doublegranch
02-07-2016, 11:46 AM
super bowl sunday!!!!!!!!!!!! Go broncos!!!!!!!!!!!!

MTPockets
02-07-2016, 11:50 AM
super bowl sunday!!!!!!!!!!!! Go broncos!!!!!!!!!!!!
You do realize that a Bronco is an untrained horse..... Just Sayin

Doublegranch
02-07-2016, 01:38 PM
Well you could also say it is untamed! So yes the Broncos are untamed and Lets get a Win and allow Peyton to go out in STYLE!!!!!!!!

Doublegranch
02-07-2016, 11:22 PM
YES!!!!!!!!!!!! BRONCOS WIN THE SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Peyton will retire on TOP.....Congrats Denver..

JohnD
02-07-2016, 11:46 PM
Oooohhhh Yeeaahhaa!!!!!!

Doublegranch
03-03-2016, 03:41 PM
Super excited today!
Signed the purchase order for my New 2017 Sundance 3100CK this morning....
Few hours later sold my North Trail to a wholesaler....can't let him have it until I get my new VIN, around Monday!
Didn't want the hassle of having the NT hanging around until it was sold...Now I get the Barn drive thru back for the new RAM & Tractor.
I am JAZZED TODAY! Can't keep a handle on it right now!!!!
Will be heading back to Goshen, IN in April to pick it up>>>>YES!!!!!!!!!!!

Shortest Straw
03-03-2016, 04:26 PM
Congratulations!! We are happy for you and the pups! Looking forward to seeing it.

JohnD
03-03-2016, 04:42 PM
Can't wait to see it!

Ron-Cookie
03-03-2016, 05:19 PM
GREAT! You will love it!

gwalter
03-03-2016, 05:30 PM
Excited to see it in May!

TravelTiger
03-03-2016, 11:14 PM
Congrats, Gary, love that "new rig coming" electricity!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doublegranch
03-24-2016, 06:10 PM
Gregg & Linda:

Not sure what you are putting in the water but Colo is on fire with new usernames signing up on the forum!
Congratulations!! Hope they all sign up as members for the Colo Chapter!

gwalter
03-24-2016, 06:52 PM
It does seem to be quite a few all of a sudden. I think it is the great group of people here. Or maybe the storms have them wanting to get to warmer winter areas.

JohnD
03-24-2016, 10:57 PM
Hey Gregg . . . don't forget that if you need my services for DJ'ing or photography . . . just ask!

I will provide whatever you need!

I had over 30 people attend my photography class at the Tucson Rodeo Rally!

And I can bring my DJ equipment to the rallies as well . . .

Just ask . . . and you shall receive!

gwalter
03-24-2016, 11:08 PM
Thanks John, we may want to look at something in the photography area for Mountaindale.

JohnD
03-24-2016, 11:09 PM
It does seem to be quite a few all of a sudden. I think it is the great group of people here. Or maybe the storms have them wanting to get to warmer winter areas.

OK . . . here is a photo:

gwalter
03-24-2016, 11:31 PM
John is that your new tow vehicle in front of the Prowler?

JohnD
03-25-2016, 04:51 AM
John is that your new tow vehicle in front of the Prowler?

Yup!

Waiting on the roof-mount hitch to come in . . .

Doublegranch
03-28-2016, 02:41 PM
Has anyone used or have any knowledge to the longevity of the RV Carports that have the material for the roof? This is the material you see on playgrounds and on a lot of military posts.
They say it has a 20 year life????? I am going to build a pole barn type cover for the Sundance and these appear to be easy to put up and a building permit is not required, thus saving on Taxes.
Any thoughts are appreciated.

Doublegranch
03-31-2016, 06:19 PM
This will certainly be an unusual insurance claim...hope the owner is in "Good Hands" with Allstate!
Sobering photo of an SUV that got lit up by mistake, by an F16 driver near the air-ground gunnery range outside Dugway, Utah.
The 'light paint and body damage' is the result of a quarter second burst by the fighter's 20mm gun, (which fires about 3000 rounds per minute). An estimated 15-20 rounds left the gun… the results are as you see below.

The shots did hit the gas tank, but it didn't explode; the gas just leaked out. The good news is that he only had 508 rounds of Ball Training Ammo and not HEI (high explosive incendiary).

What's even more astonishing is, the SUV was being driven at the time!

The driver and the guy in the right-hand passenger seat escaped withsome light glass injury to the driver, and a dislocated shoulder to the passenger. The passenger who normally sits in the back seat had just moved to another vehicle.

The vehicle was on the military reservation… but a full three miles away from the gunnery range.

The pilot is doubtless busily writing…

'I WILL NOT ENGAGE SOFT CIVILIAN VEHICLES IN NO-FIRE ZONES'…

1,000 times... after which he will be PCS'd to Shemeya AFB, Alaska.

brianlajoie
03-31-2016, 07:36 PM
I dunno, maybe a little bondo and some paint and it will look like new. Maybe they can drop it off at their nearest CW for a speedy repair! :)

gwalter
03-31-2016, 08:01 PM
I would think that he would also owe the guys in the SUV for a new package of underwear.

JohnD
04-01-2016, 11:06 AM
I would think that he would also owe the guys in the SUV for a new package of underwear.

And don't forget . . . I have brought those socks (**** those **** socks) back to Colorado after two years of them sweltering in the Arizona heat!

And they will be changing hands at the 2016 Buena Vista Spring Rally!

And according to Garry (our Grand Poo Bah) . . . they (socks) are to stay here in Colorado . . .

Forever!

Cathy won't let me bring them (socks) into our house . . . so I need to get them out of our Prowler . . . NOW!

DOH!

Doublegranch
04-02-2016, 10:47 PM
Question regarding "Cheap Heat" by RV Comfort
Has anyone installed or had this installed? If so what is your experience?
I am considering having this added to my new Sundance when I pick it up...it runs about $499 for the unit plus a couple hours of labor.
The main advantage is it works off your furnace and turns it from propane to electric at the flip of a switch...so your under belly area is
heated as well vs if you use a fireplace or space heater you only heat the living area of the RV. Not sure I really need this as I don't use the RV
in freezing conditions, but thought it was a really great idea and could be used on extremely cold nights when parked at the barn in the winter.
Any comments are welcomed.....Thanks

jimtoo
04-02-2016, 11:31 PM
Question regarding "Cheap Heat" by RV Comfort
Has anyone installed or had this installed? If so what is your experience?
I am considering having this added to my new Sundance when I pick it up...it runs about $499 for the unit plus a couple hours of labor.
The main advantage is it works off your furnace and turns it from propane to electric at the flip of a switch...so your under belly area is
heated as well vs if you use a fireplace or space heater you only heat the living area of the RV. Not sure I really need this as I don't use the RV
in freezing conditions, but thought it was a really great idea and could be used on extremely cold nights when parked at the barn in the winter.
Any comments are welcomed.....Thanks

This is link to some that installed (https://heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/48992-quot-Cheap-Heat-quot-furnace) the Cheap Heat,, kinda old thread, but there are more also and I think most like it.

Jim M

Doublegranch
04-02-2016, 11:38 PM
Thanks Jim....I PM a couple and will see what all they have to say...
I really appreciate your quick response....Guess that is why Heartland Pays you the "Big" Bucks..

jbeletti
04-03-2016, 08:00 AM
Thanks Jim....I PM a couple and will see what all they have to say...
I really appreciate your quick response....Guess that is why Heartland Pays you the "Big" Bucks..

Garry - Kevin Wolbeck had it installed. If you wish to PM him, his forum username is kwolbeck

danemayer
04-03-2016, 08:44 AM
I like that idea of using Cheap Heat to keep the trailer warm while in the barn. In January, I was running the furnace on our unit in the back yard to keep it warm. Would have been a lot easier if on electric instead of propane.

Doublegranch
04-03-2016, 09:27 AM
Thanks everyone...sent out the PM's and will wait for their response.
I am thinking if nothing else, it is a good cold winter insurance policy.

Doublegranch
04-14-2016, 04:14 PM
While everyone thinks they have problems...Check out this guys "Start of a Bad Day"....

JohnD
04-14-2016, 05:04 PM
While everyone thinks they have problems...Check out this guys "Start of a Bad Day"....

Guess nobody told him that you are supposed to back in . . . :rolleyes:

Doublegranch
04-15-2016, 06:56 PM
For all the beer lovers out there!
You will get a good chuckle from these Quotes.

Famous Beer Quotes

The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind- Humphrey Bogart
Always do sober what you said you would do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.- Ernest Hemingway
Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.- Benjamin Franklin
He is a wise man who invented beer.- Plato
I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.- Frank Sinatra
Give me a woman who loves beer and I will conquer the world. - Kaiser Wilhelm
I would kill everyone in this room for a drop of sweet beer.- Homer Simpson
Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza.- Dave Berry
24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence?- Stephen Wright
Everybody has to believe in something.....I believe I'll have another drink.- W.C. Fields
May your glass be ever full. May the roof over your head be always strong. And may you be in heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead.- Irish Toast
You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer.- Frank Zappa
I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts, and beer.- Abraham Lincoln
An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools.- Earnest Hemingway, For Whom the Bell Tolls
Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me.- Winston Churchill
Ah, beer. The cause of and the solution to all of life’s problems.- Homer Simpson
Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer.- Henry Lawson
I would give all my fame for a pot of ale and safety.- Shakespeare,Henry V
God made yeast, as well as dough, and loves fermentation just as dearly as he loves vegetation.- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Bgthomas
04-15-2016, 09:28 PM
I'll drink to that.

JohnD
04-15-2016, 09:35 PM
I'll drink to that.

OK . . . we will in Buena Vista!

gwalter
04-15-2016, 10:07 PM
There is a lot of truth in this. I think he learned that first hand. He did practice drinking a bit.

* Always do sober what you said you would do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.- Ernest Hemingway

Bgthomas
04-15-2016, 10:26 PM
Practice, John. Gregg is a smart feller.

chiefaret
04-16-2016, 11:01 AM

I don't think a cure for stupid has been found yet. They stroll among us.

Doublegranch
04-16-2016, 02:22 PM
JohnD is is trouble! Just found 74 pictures of the Tucson Rodeo Rally on my camera that Kathi took....didn't know they were there until I used the camera for the Anderson Hitch...

Here are a couple for future Black mail....still trying to find the one riding side saddle!

JohnD
04-16-2016, 04:39 PM
JohnD is is trouble! Just found 74 pictures of the Tucson Rodeo Rally on my camera that Kathi took....didn't know they were there until I used the camera for the Anderson Hitch...

Here are a couple for future Black mail....still trying to find the one riding side saddle!

Ohhhh maaannnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!! :p

Doublegranch
04-22-2016, 10:00 PM
While we all have seen a bicycle built for two, this is the first "Child's Car Seat" built for two that I have seen!

Doublegranch
06-22-2016, 09:33 PM
Introducing the newest addition to the Ranch: AKA "The Aussie House" as named by Dakota & Cheyenne! 2017 Sundance 3100CK.."Camp Kitchen" The first one off the line!

Wow...it was a fast 7 day trip from the ranch to Elkhart and return. Total of 1894 miles one way, total miles for the trip was 3984 with short side trips..
I got 22.4 MPG going and a total average for the return at 12 MPG, thought I would break 12 but the AZ elevation from NM kept me down...I was running 13.7 across Indiana and Illinois but then hit major head winds all throughout Nebr and NE Colo, that took a toll at 10.4 MPG
Went through two storms from "****" in Colo but MPG increased to 12.7 from North of Denver and southbound.
The Andersen Ultimate 2 hitch was wonderful....didn't even know the coach was behind me...no chucking, swaying even in the heavy winds. Hooking and unhooking was a breeze, pull the adapter handle, drop the front legs and let the level up system do it's "magic". I am so happy!!

The coach lists at 12' 4" but I had it measured twice when hooked up to the 2016 Ram on a level garage floor at the dealer and it is 13' 3" from the front AC to the ground with the hitch set on the lowest setting.

The internet is really slow but will attempt to put up a few pictures of the Sundance's arrival at the barn! Pending a new shade facility to be made as it won't fit inside the 10' doors!
Have to resize the pictures.....posting shortly

gwalter
06-22-2016, 09:44 PM
Glad you had a good trip. We are waiting patiently for pictures. We are looking forward to seeing it in Sept.

MTPockets
06-22-2016, 10:20 PM
That was a quick trip! Happy all went well for you. Anxious to see pics; more anxious to see it in person.

Doublegranch
06-22-2016, 10:30 PM
Okay 3 pictures loaded on the intro post...about all I will get done tonight...taking a looooong time..

gwalter
06-22-2016, 10:34 PM
Good looking rig!!!

JohnD
06-22-2016, 10:34 PM
Lookin' sweet, Garry!

Can't wait to see it at Mountaindale!

Shortest Straw
06-23-2016, 09:15 AM
So your cabin days are over then? Congrats!!

Doublegranch
06-23-2016, 09:41 AM
Mike: Thanks and also for the offer to let me sleep in the belly of your Rig!!!! Yep no more cabins!!!!
See you in Springs...should be a great rally!

gasman
06-23-2016, 04:06 PM
Garry, I think if you backup fast enough you could get it through that barn door!!

MTPockets
06-23-2016, 04:09 PM
Garry, I think if you backup fast enough you could get it through that barn door!!
I agree with you Mike; one thing though, he has to be able to back up...LOL

Doublegranch
06-23-2016, 04:13 PM
Oh Mike! That would really be a site to see! I have two doors one on each end so I think a running start might get me in farther!!!
The only way I got the North Trail inside was with a low profile AC and then had to hook up to the Tractor and bring it in by lowering the the rear 3 point hitch...I had 1.25 inch clearance! Made me pucker a few times...

I think the Sundance will have to be happy under a pole barn type facility. Haven't made up my mind on the design yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Terry: That isn't funny but the "Truth"... I am really uncomfortable backing it up but will get some lessons from you in the near future!!!

rvallen
06-24-2016, 10:01 AM
Like your new rig Garry, looking forward to seeing it soon, Congratulations, Rich & Vicki Allen

Doublegranch
06-24-2016, 10:06 AM
Rich & Vicki: THanks, I am looking forward to getting out and enjoying the new "Room"....wow a lot more room vs the North Trail....
Not sure what I will do with all that space!!!

JWalker
06-24-2016, 10:46 AM
Lookin GOOD!!

How did the truck do?

Doublegranch
06-24-2016, 03:34 PM
Jamie:

The truck was outstanding! It pulled like nothing was behind it..Hit some major winds and rain storms and no issues!
This is the second Ram I have had with the exhaust brake but my first automatic trans and tow haul...wow what a nice combination!! While the exhaust brake has always been great but while under tow haul you just don't need to use the brakes unless you need to come to a complete stop.
I am loving the Aisin Trans and not looking back at all my years with the manual & shifting. That extra 55 gal bed tank makes a big difference in long haul towing...

rvallen
06-25-2016, 08:20 AM
Garry,
We thought the same thing when we got our Big Country, it was 6' longer than our old rig, but you know what we are using all the space and love every inch we have, especially the two bathrooms. We also signed up for the New Mexico Rally May 2017 and looking forward to seeing how you have used all that new space----but wait we will see you at Havasu and by then you will have the Sundance broke in. Rich Allen

JWalker
06-25-2016, 08:34 AM
Jamie:

The truck was outstanding! It pulled like nothing was behind it..Hit some major winds and rain storms and no issues!
This is the second Ram I have had with the exhaust brake but my first automatic trans and tow haul...wow what a nice combination!! While the exhaust brake has always been great but while under tow haul you just don't need to use the brakes unless you need to come to a complete stop.
I am loving the Aisin Trans and not looking back at all my years with the manual & shifting. That extra 55 gal bed tank makes a big difference in long haul towing...

Yeah. I figured it would be a towing beast. They really hit onto a great combination with the Aisin and Cummins. The truck rides nice too.

Do you run your exhaust break on full or automatic? I'm still playing around with the combination of tow haul mode and exhaust break features.

Looking good!!

Doublegranch
06-25-2016, 10:07 AM
I generally always run my exhaust brake on full towing or not....but I really didn't think about placing it on auto when under tow. Auto gives you a little free wheeling until you touch the brake but I am in the habit of "on full"....guess it's because my older Ramm 2011 didn't have that option.
The EB is a lot stronger on Tow Haul and you sound like a semi on the highway....I love it.

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=rvallen;493168]Garry,
We thought the same thing when we got our Big Country, it was 6' longer than our old rig, but you know what we are using all the space and love every inch we have, especially the two bathrooms. We also signed up for the New Mexico Rally May 2017 and looking forward to seeing how you have used all that new space----but wait we will see you at Havasu and by then you will have the Sundance broke in. Rich Allen

[You know the girls don't carry a lot of baggage except for their raw food...Thus I got the larger refrigerator!! It will be interesting if I use all that space and if I do, will I remember I have all that "Stuff"...I had stuff in the NT that I had forgotten about until I unloaded it for sale! I know brining all the prizes for the Rally's will fill it up, but that will be just one way....Can't wait to see you and Vicki! ]

dlw930
06-25-2016, 10:14 AM
Congratulations on the new Sundance!! Looking forward to seeing it in Vegas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doublegranch
06-25-2016, 10:19 AM
David & Donna: Thanks...Vegas will be a great Rally! Safe Travels until we hook up~!

Rollin_Free
06-25-2016, 04:56 PM

I haven't seen it happen this way but I saw one sitting on a roller trailer get disconnected at the top of the ramp and on the way down to the water he stopped about half way down and the boat didn't. Either way it's an expensive mistake.

Doublegranch
07-05-2016, 04:20 PM
Just got an email from Paul & Jana our AZ Members in Bullhead city....
A strong wind blew their 2016 Landmark 365 over on it's side.
Paul was inside when it happened and he appears to be okay except for a few bruises
and some "shell shock". Insurance will be out tomorrow and it may appear to be totaled.

Please send a few good thoughts their way!

Mrsfish
07-05-2016, 06:33 PM
Just got an email from Paul & Jana our AZ Members in Bullhead city....
A strong wind blew their 2016 Landmark 365 over on it's side.
Paul was inside when it happened and he appears to be okay except for a few bruises
and some "shell shock". Insurance will be out tomorrow and it may appear to be totaled.

Please send a few good thoughts their way!

holy shinola!! That scares the begeezies out of me. Was the level up system all down?

Doublegranch
07-05-2016, 06:48 PM
They manage a large RV park and live there...so yes the RV was set up...

danemayer
07-05-2016, 06:51 PM
Be interesting to hear more about the wind that did this. Must have been a really strong straight line wind hitting the rig broadside.

Doublegranch
07-05-2016, 06:55 PM
I will try to speak with him tonight and add a few more details when I get them.

jbeletti
07-05-2016, 07:33 PM
Wow - this is horrible news. Happy to hear Paul suffered only some bruising. I can't imagine a coach on it's side not getting insurance-totaled. Putting it back upright will certainly do additional damage.

rvallen
07-06-2016, 10:36 AM
Sorry to hear about Paul and Jana's loss, hoping Paul is feeling better. I have seen several 5th Wheels turned over before but not one that was set up in a park except when all in the park were turned over and destroyed. Hoping Insurance takes care of the loss, Time to get a new one!! Rich and Vicki Allen

MTPockets
07-06-2016, 10:53 AM
That must have been frightening! Paul & Jana, wishing you the best. I'm sure things will get back to normal quickly.

Rockin_Dollar_B
07-06-2016, 11:14 PM
That sounds horrific, God Bless them. It was a good thing he wasn't hurt badly and hopefully the insurance will do them right.

- - - Updated - - -

That sounds horrific, God Bless them. It was a good thing he wasn't hurt badly and hopefully the insurance will do them right.

8amps
07-06-2016, 11:31 PM
That is scary. Can't imagine being in it when it went over! Glad they're ok.

JohnD
07-06-2016, 11:40 PM
Garry . . . I thought you promised us that you wouldn't play the Big Bad Wolf and huff . . . and puff . . . and blow the house down anymore! :cool:

All humor aside . . . I hope they are OK . . . and if we can do anything to help, please let us know!

Doublegranch
07-25-2016, 09:37 PM
Low Clearance POI is now compatible with Built in Vehicle Navigation for Ram, Chrysler, Jeep & Fiat..
Not sure how to download to the vehicle that doesn't have a CD player as in my 2016 Ram but will find out.
If this works, it will be a great upgrade without having to use a second GPS device.

If anyone has used Low Clearance POI with their Ram Navigation system, make a post and let us know how it works!

At a cost under $45 for life time upgrades is a super deal and you may place this software on as many devices as you own....Android, I phone, tablets etc.

JohnD
07-26-2016, 10:49 PM
Low Clearance POI is now compatible with Built in Vehicle Navigation for Ram, Chrysler, Jeep & Fiat..
Not sure how to download to the vehicle that doesn't have a CD player as in my 2016 Ram but will find out.
If this works, it will be a great upgrade without having to use a second GPS device.

If anyone has used Low Clearance POI with their Ram Navigation system, make a post and let us know how it works!

At a cost under $45 for life time upgrades is a super deal and you may place this software on as many devices as you own....Android, I phone, tablets etc.

You should have USB in your truck . . . or you should be able to download through OnStar or through the Wifi if your truck has either.

Doublegranch
07-27-2016, 10:08 AM
JohnD:

My Ram does have the USB ports and Uconnect and WiFi...but how do you get it from the usb to where it needs to go...there has to be some kind of program for the interface. I don't find it under settings with the GPS.

JohnD
07-27-2016, 01:23 PM
JohnD:

My Ram does have the USB ports and Uconnect and WiFi...but how do you get it from the usb to where it needs to go...there has to be some kind of program for the interface. I don't find it under settings with the GPS.

You may have to go to the Dodge dealer to have it done . . . or at least to get instructions.

However, if you download the POI on to a jump drive and plug it in to the USB port you may be able to run it from the menu . . . or it may even auto-start.

Doublegranch
08-01-2016, 04:58 PM
Having Discount balance the tires on the Sundance and metal stems...only able to take two off at a time as I am not sure if the 4 point is meant to hold up the RV without any tires on....

Here is a picture of one tire balanced today....you won't believe it took 32 1/4 oz weights within a 5 - 6 inch space to get the rim balanced!!!! I have never seen that much weight on a rim before! I am thinking these may just fly off one day...

Rollin_Free
08-01-2016, 06:32 PM
Something has to be wrong. That's 8oz of weight. I recall being told no more than 5oz should be needed otherwise tire has issues. For some reason it just doesn't sound right with me. Do you happen to know how much weight the tire had when they took the one shown in the picture off the trailer?

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

MTPockets
08-01-2016, 06:45 PM
Something has to be wrong. That's 8oz of weight. I recall being told no more than 5oz should be needed otherwise tire has issues. Just doesn't sit right with me. So how much weight did the tire have when they took them off?

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk. According to Tire Rack website. "While there is no industry standard, the general consensus of what is too much weight is when it takes more than 1% of the assembly weight to bring it into balance."

- See more at: http://blog.tirerack.com/blog/make-driving-fun/how-many-wheel-weights-are-too-many-#sthash.FRsmrnuJ.dpuf

So, if the tire and wheel weigh 50 lbs, 1% would be 8 oz. FYI

brianlajoie
08-01-2016, 07:16 PM
Having Discount balance the tires on the Sundance and metal stems...only able to take two off at a time as I am not sure if the 4 point is meant to hold up the RV without any tires on....

Here is a picture of one tire balanced today....you won't believe it took 32 1/4 oz weights within a 5 - 6 inch space to get the rim balanced!!!! I have never seen that much weight on a rim before! I am thinking these may just fly off one day...

I had something similar with my GY's. I was told a tire was out of round and should only be used as a spare. I had the place that sold them to me look at them and they pulled off all the weights, rotated the tire 180 degrees and rebalance. It took very little weight to rebalance my tire. All is good. On my new 19.5 inch wheels and tires for the truck, I had them matched balanced. They run so smooth....

Doublegranch
08-01-2016, 08:18 PM
Thanks for your input....I will call Tredit Tire tomorrow and see what they have to say...my only concern is since they had to put weights on top of each other, whether they will stay on etc. Time will tell...

brianlajoie
08-01-2016, 11:11 PM
The issue I had was with Tredit. They were the ones that said my tire was out of round. They were good to deal with, but it seemed that there lack of knowledge was suprising.

jimtoo
08-01-2016, 11:43 PM
They can try deflating,,, turning tire aprox 180* around and inflate and rebalanced. If still needing lots of weights, it needs to be replaced.

Sometimes a tire heavy side and wheel heavy side get together and then needs lots of weights to correct.

Jim M

JohnD
08-02-2016, 12:16 AM
When I had the tires balanced on our old Trail Runner at the local Big 'O' Tire store they told me one of my wheels was bent, so they put that tire on the spare tire rack.

While on our way to the Quartzite Rally last year (when we had all of that tire, axle and wheel bearing issues) I had a tire shop in Flagstaff swap the spare to one of the good rims and they would up just changing the tire as they said that wheel was not bent.

Guess I won't trust that Big 'O' Tire shop again . . .

Rollin_Free
08-02-2016, 07:44 AM
When I first looked at your picture I was looking at the weights. When I looked at it again I'm also seeing those black marks just inside each wheel spoke. I took mine off earlier this year and don't have those on any of my wheels. You may want to see if anyone can tell you what caused them. It might not be anything but with all the weights there may be something else going on.

Doublegranch
08-02-2016, 09:22 AM
I was wondering about the marks as well...both wheels I pulled off yesterday had them...I will pull the other two off tomorrow and take them in for balancing and will check them. The lug nuts were tight when I took the wheels off so it wasn't a loose wheel rubbing. Perhaps it is just the black paint transferring from the hub.

Doublegranch
08-02-2016, 03:21 PM
Tire balance update:

Called Tredit tire...The lady indicated aluminium wheel problems & replacements are very rare!!! Following that aluminium wheels must be balanced using the wheel web system not center balance which Discount tire uses. The lady said center balance will cause major false readings requiring excessive weight to be used. I am going to call "Foul" on that one! Discount stated they use center balance on all the tires and 99% are without issue. I took the other two tires in today and they only took from 2-3 oz of weight to balance. So I have 3 of the 4 tires with low weights... Discount asked me to bring the other tire back and they would remount & rebalance and see if weight could be removed before trying to get "Tredit Tire" to step for what may be a long process for a possible new rim and or tire.

Second item: I was assured by the DOT number on the Trailer King tires that they were made by General Tire owned by Continental and made in the USA, I think it was Georgia. Well....according to Tredit Tire, this is a new DOT code for TCB or TBC the mfg of towmax, Trailer King & Sailun tires....Noted maybe at different plants but all by the same mfg. She said all their tires are made in China and it wasn't unusual to see a DOT code showing one location but in reality the tires are made in not the country listed on the DOT Code! REALLY????? So my USA tire on the new Sundance are really CHina tires and according to her, no way can be related to the Sailun tires as they are steel on steel and high quality...while she would not say the Trailer King are the low quality of Towmax, she did say they have not had any issues with them yet...but again they are a newer name for this MFG.....so my gut is telling me to pull these tires and go with Goodyear as I like their warranty even though the price is higher plus I will support my nephew who is a mgr there and the good old USA....will make up my mind after I find out next week if the 32 1/4 oz weights on the tire of question can balance out without all this weight or I need a new Rim.......Saga of the unknown is a pain and the mileage continues to rack up at 150 RT..

Oh by the way...the black on the back of the rims is black paint rubbing off the Dexter hubs. It comes off and no wear on the back of the rims.

danemayer
08-02-2016, 03:48 PM
Garry,

TBC is an importer, not a manufacturer, and they do import multiple brands. Their website shows 18 tire brands including Sailun and Towmax.

As for the relationship between DOT codes and manufacturing plant, I'd guess that the person you spoke with is confused. The purpose of tying DOT codes to plants of manufacture is so that safety issues can be resolved without guesswork. If a DOT code represented multiple brands and manufacturing plants, the code would be useless to tying a defect back to the plant of manufacture.

The code on your tires is a new code, and as I recall, there were some confusing elements. But whether made in the USA or in China, I'm confident that the D.O.T. can track it to it's point of origin.

Are the tires any good? That's harder to say.

Doublegranch
08-02-2016, 05:09 PM
Dan:
Thanks....the gal I spoke with is a C/S rep Deanna.....I really felt she gave me the run around and immediately indicated Discount Tire balanced it incorrectly....I sent the DOT code again to the "Tire Engineer" you referred me to...He originally confirmed it was a USA tire under General...Let's see what he says on the second go around....So like my other conversations with Tredit Tire before buying the Sundance, I got continuous conflicting information.. The DOT CODE IS: ADBZ.....

It will all work out eventually...I have a standing joke....The reason I am out here in the boondocks on this ranch is "The Lord is working on me for showing PATIENCE" as I had none before I arrived!!!! Hmmm it's been a long lesson!

By the way, the words about Mfg was the Rep from Tredit Tire's words not mine!

Rollin_Free
08-02-2016, 06:21 PM
I can assure you if you ask for patience you're gonna be tested for awhile so you gain the patience your asking for.

Doublegranch
08-02-2016, 09:57 PM
The Tire Engineer just sent me this email...apparently there was a data base error showing my tires as US made and they are not...they are China: I will be changing out the tires this month.

Just discovered
AD is not General tire

is SHANDONG YONGFENG TYRES CO., LTD.LINYI CITYSHANDONG PROVINCE276400CHINATires 1AD AD

I notified database owner. Shandong comes up frequently with tire complaints.

Change the tire.

Sailun seems to have better rep.

The following may be why the Sailun tires are so much cheaper than the Goodyear:
UNITED STATES INTERNATIONAL TRADE COMMISSION Investigation Nos. 701-TA-556 and 731-TA-1311 (Preliminary) Truck and Bus Tires from China
DETERMINATIONS On the basis of the record1 developed in the subject investigations, the United States International Trade Commission (“Commission”) determines, pursuant to the Tariff Act of 1930 (“the Act”), that there is a reasonable indication that an industry in the United States is materially injured or threatened with material injury by reason of imports of truck and bus tires from China, provided for in statistical reporting numbers 4011.20.1015 and 4011.20.5020 of the Harmonized Tariff Schedule of the United States, that are alleged to be sold in the United States at less than fair value (“LTFV”), that are allegedly subsidized by the government of China. 2 3

On January 29, 2016, the United Steel, Paper and Forestry, Rubber, Manufacturing, Energy, Allied Industrial and Service Workers International Union, Pittsburgh, PA filed a petition with the Commission and Commerce, alleging that an industry in the United States is materially injured or threatened with material injury by reason of LTFV and subsidized imports of truck and bus tires from China. Accordingly, effective January 29, 2016, the Commission, pursuant to sections 703(a) and 733(a) of the Tariff Act of 1930 (19 U.S.C. 1671b(a) and 1673b(a)), instituted countervailing duty investigation No. 701-TA-556 and antidumping duty investigation No. 731-TA-1311 (Preliminary). Notice of the institution of the Commission’s investigations and of a public conference to be held in connection therewith was given by posting copies of the notice in the Office of the Secretary, U.S. International Trade Commission, Washington, DC, and by publishing the notice in the Federal Register of February 4, 2016 (81 FR 6042). The conference was held in Washington, DC, on February 19, 2016, and all persons who requested the opportunity were permitted to appear in person or by counsel.

VIEWS OF THE COMMISSION Based on the record in the preliminary phase of these investigations, we find that there is a reasonable indication that an industry in the United States is materially injured by reason of imports of certain truck and bus tires from China that are allegedly sold in the United States at less than fair value (“LTFV”) and that are allegedly subsidized by the government of China

JohnD
08-03-2016, 07:11 AM
Don'tcha just love all of that legaleze :confused:

Doublegranch
08-05-2016, 09:45 AM
Sundance Tires Solved:
Have a set of Goodyear G614's to be installed early next week...
Discount gave me $75 a tire for the China Trailer King tires....
Now we will see if that Rim that took 32 1/4 oz weights will balance without all that weight.

Rollin_Free
08-05-2016, 10:24 AM
Will you be getting new rims or will the ones you have work with the 110 psi that the G614's use?

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

Doublegranch
08-05-2016, 11:17 AM
My rims will handle the G614's.....So won't have that expense....

Doublegranch
08-07-2016, 10:31 PM
Question:
My Sundance will get the G614 on Tuesday....the question is:
Since the spare has a different rim, it will never be part of the tire rotation.
Should I just keep the Trailer King spare? In case of a tire change it would only be for
a short period of travel....Your thoughts and why!!

JohnD
08-07-2016, 10:50 PM
Question:
Since the spare has a different rim, it will never be part of the tire rotation.
Should I just keep the Trailer King spare? In case of a tire change it would only be for
a short period of travel....Your thoughts and why!!

If you don't trust the Trailer Kings on the road . . . then would you trust it as a spare?

I wouldn't . . .

Replace them all . . .

Rollin_Free
08-08-2016, 07:47 AM
You should never use different tires that are on the same axle. You can however use different rims as long as they're the same size and can accommodate the tire pressure you're using. Keeping all tires for the trailer the same will make life much better during periods of mild stress.

MTPockets
08-08-2016, 08:38 AM
Question:
a short period of travel....Your thoughts and why!!. I would just keep it as a spare and forget the rotation. My G614 tires will be 5 yrs old in October and Have enough tread to last another 10. Goodyear says seven years tire life, so they'll age out long before they wear out. Having said that, I did pull my spare one time and replaced a tire that had a leaky valve. After valve was replaced I used that tire as the spare. The other three are in the same position as original snd we have lots of miles traveling full time all over the USA. My opinion, leave it alone unless you prefer avoiding putting it back on the spare rack after a flat, but rotating is not necessary.

brianlajoie
08-08-2016, 11:12 AM
[QUOTE=Doublegranch;....the question is:
a short period of travel....Your thoughts and why!![/QUOTE]

I had a problem with a rim and ran my spare tire for over a thousand miles. I replaced my spare tire when I went with the G614's. Since none of us believe that the blow max can handle the load, why keep it around? We have all seen posts where the tire has failed with very few miles on them.

Doublegranch
08-08-2016, 11:20 AM
I understand the different opinions, my thoughts are this:
1. If the G614's are such a great tire, the four on the ground will probably be enough.
2. If in a tire failure, the Trailer King did get me from Elkhart to the Ranch without any issues, and it would be on a very short distance until I could find a tire shop for a new G614.
3. If you have to replace G614's every 5 years or so, that would include the spare that has never seen use!
4. If I get 5 G614's then I would get an extra Sundance rim and use all 5 tires for rotation vs the white spare rim.
5. I don't mind spending for the spare, but if it isn't used but for very short distances, is a g614 necessary? The Trailer KIng tire is the exact same size as the G614.

Rollin_Free
08-08-2016, 12:28 PM
I consider Tow Max to be similar to Las Vegas remembering that the house doesn't lose but you do. When I've read post with tread separation that cost between 5-10 thousand for trailer repairs it's a big big concern. I don't think insurance will always cover the trailer repairs and chances are the issue happened at the most inconvenient time, like on the way to a rally. Is it really worth taking the risk of damage to your new Sundance if you have to put a spare tire on that's happens to be a Tow Max tire with almost 2000 miles on it?

Doublegranch
08-08-2016, 12:36 PM
Bob:
I see your point, but not sure if the Trailer King tire can be considered a "Towmax"....it is made in China, but can't find any information on this tire....Heartland changed over to this from Towmax so I am not convinced one way or the other if it is an upgrade from tow max or just a name change....I know on my NT the towmax were shot after 1,000 miles. These trailer king tires don't show any wear, but it is all the indentations around the tires that is considered "normal" that got me worried. The indentations are where the steel belt ply's are alleged to be put together...
Yep....guess for a few more bucks, I wouldn't have any worries...and I can get another rim and rotate the spare into use with the other tires...Why have that expensive of a tire just get old and never use it???

JohnD
08-08-2016, 01:08 PM
Bob:
I see your point, but not sure if the Trailer King tire can be considered a "Towmax"....it is made in China, but can't find any information on this tire....Heartland changed over to this from Towmax so I am not convinced one way or the other if it is an upgrade from tow max or just a name change....I know on my NT the towmax were shot after 1,000 miles. These trailer king tires don't show any wear, but it is all the indentations around the tires that is considered "normal" that got me worried. The indentations are where the steel belt ply's are alleged to be put together...
Yep....guess for a few more bucks, I wouldn't have any worries...and I can get another rim and rotate the spare into use with the other tires...Why have that expensive of a tire just get old and never use it???

When I saw the Trailer King tires on Heartland trailers at the dealership (remember that BlowMax tires were called 'Power Kings'?) . . . the treads were identical to the BlowMax tires . . . same as the Goodyear Marathons.

As for the Goodyear 614's . . . they've been know to go flat, too . . . only usually it involves a big nail or screw!

Doublegranch
08-08-2016, 02:16 PM
OKay....made the decision to go with 5 G614's
Thank you all....I was originally leaning that way but needed a push!
Got two drive tires and spare off and will take it to discount tomorrow,
then reinstall and take the other two off. No place park the Sundance at Discount.

Doublegranch
08-08-2016, 03:25 PM
Arizona Chapter Members just got "Married"....
Congratulations go to Mr & Mrs Jim & Jie Arganbright.....
They were recently married and heading back from OR to AZ...
Jie is from China and has been traveling back and forth to keep her immigration status current.
That is all about to change and no more having to leave the country every 6 months....SUPER!!!
Jie....Welcome to the Heartland Family and the USA as your new permanent home!!!!!!

gwalter
08-08-2016, 03:34 PM
Congratulations Jim & Jie!

MTPockets
08-08-2016, 03:37 PM
Arizona Chapter Members just got "Married"....
Congratulations go to Mr & Mrs Jim & Jie Arganbright.....
They were recently married and heading back from OR to AZ...
Jie is from China and has been traveling back and forth to keep her immigration status current.
That is all about to change and no more having to leave the country every 6 months....SUPER!!!
Jie....Welcome to the Heartland Family and the USA as your new permanent home!!!!!!. A huge congratulations. We're so happy for you.

Mrsfish
08-08-2016, 04:12 PM
Super congratulations you two!!! Can hardly wait to see you again and give you best wishes in person! Ann and Rick

Doublegranch
08-09-2016, 07:17 AM
Here is a picture of the AZ Chapter Members Landmark that was flipped over at the RV Resort due to a micro burst. Paul our thoughts are still with you!

Doublegranch
08-09-2016, 01:28 PM
Goodyear G614's:
Wow what a significant difference in the weight of the Goodyear and the Trailer King's I took off...
Got three mounted this morning in a "wild" rain...
Will get the other two off this afternoon and mounted tomorrow.
Oh, the wheel that took 32 1/4 oz weights with the Trailer King, balanced out normal with the G614's.

rvallen
08-09-2016, 02:15 PM
Garry,
I knowhttps://cdncache-a.akamaihd.net/items/it/img/arrow-10x10.png (https://heartlandowners.org/#66142185) you will be happy with the G-614's, I have them on my Big Country and I love the way they track and Balance as well. They came on the rig when we got it and Discount has balanced them and they hardly took any weights.
Rich Allen:cool:

JohnD
08-09-2016, 04:50 PM
I looked at all of the tires on our Prowler (Hi Run's) and there are no weights on any of the tires.

I had the dealership swap these tires off of our Trail Runner when we traded it in and as the Prowler Had the same size BlowMaxes from the factory.

And since the Hi Run's were only one week old with only 80 miles on them and the same size, I figured why not!

However, on the steel rims, they had weights all over the place!

danemayer
08-09-2016, 06:04 PM
I looked at all of the tires on our Prowler (Hi Run's) and there are no weights on any of the tires.

I had the dealership swap these tires off of our Trail Runner when we traded it in and as the Prowler Had the same size BlowMaxes from the factory.

And since the Hi Run's were only one week old with only 80 miles on them and the same size, I figured why not!

However, on the steel rims, they had weights all over the place!

Weights get put on when the tires are balanced. When the dealer swapped them, did they balance them? Do RV dealers even have the equipment to balance a tire?

JohnD
08-09-2016, 06:41 PM
Weights get put on when the tires are balanced. When the dealer swapped them, did they balance them? Do RV dealers even have the equipment to balance a tire?

I paid them (and they charged me) for it . . . I hope they did!

Doublegranch
08-09-2016, 07:33 PM
JohnD:

So you have 5 wheels without a single weight??? That is very very "Rare"....I have never heard of that before! I am with Dan....are you sure they balanced them? Did you check on the back inside for the stick on weights? I just finished up my last two G614's, so all five are now located on the Sundance! Two trips to Tucson today, aprox 150 rt x 2....These tires better be worth all that!!!!!!!!!!

Five inches of rain this morning at the ranch and it starting a second round now!

By the way I weighed my Trailer King tires with the wheels = 52 lbs, G614 with wheels = 85 lbs each.

JohnD
08-09-2016, 10:30 PM
JohnD:

So you have 5 wheels without a single weight??? That is very very "Rare"....I have never heard of that before! I am with Dan....are you sure they balanced them? Did you check on the back inside for the stick on weights? I just finished up my last two G614's, so all five are now located on the Sundance! Two trips to Tucson today, aprox 150 rt x 2....These tires better be worth all that!!!!!!!!!!

Five inches of rain this morning at the ranch and it starting a second round now!

By the way I weighed my Trailer King tires with the wheels = 52 lbs, G614 with wheels = 85 lbs each.

I didn't pull the spare, but did check where it is facing the ground and didn't see any weights.

The other four are mounted on nice aluminum wheels . . . didn't see any weights on either side of them.

Maybe they didn't need any . . .

But the paperwork shows that they charged me for swapping the tires and balancing only the HiRun's that were put on the Prowler.

The dealership didn't do the work themselves, but took the Prowler to a tire shop and jacked up the Trail Runner and took the tires off of it and drove them over in the back of a truck for the swaperoo.

At least that is what they told me they did . . .

First shot is the HiRun's on the Trail Runner the day I picked it up from the axle repair shop with no miles on them . . .

Second shot is the Prowler with the HiRun's on it and the new wheels . . .

47053 47054

Rollin_Free
08-10-2016, 06:55 AM
JohnD:

X2- never seen any tire without any weights that was balanced. Maybe taking one off and having it rechecked would be a good idea. I guess it's possible to not have weights but for all 5 to be the same sounds like something was not done right.

Doublegranch
08-19-2016, 12:29 AM
Food for "Thought" Survey!!!
In planning our future Mountain Regional Rally's....our initial survey showed you wanted them every two years!
Questions:
1. Do you still want a Mountain Regional Rally's every two years or every year????
2. Would you attend a Regional Rally that was held over a Thanksgiving Holiday with all the holiday feast provided???
3. Would you prefer a Mountain Regional Rally in the Fall (Sept / Oct) in a warm climate or in the Winter( Nov/ Jan) in a warm climate?????
4. Would you vote for A: Thanksgiving Rally with all the Holiday festivities. B: Hawaiian Pig Roast, with actual pigs being roasted on site. Yes other foods will be available for those of us that don't eat pork!
I appreciate your input towards future planning! While our first Mtn Regional Rally isn't until June 2018, future planning is always a "top of mind awareness" to secure desirable sites to hold the number of attendees anticipated! Current budget is for 100 Rigs & 200 attendees. This may change in the future and hopefully expand, but for now 100 rigs is the number...
I know you all think I am crazy for thinking so many years out,,,,,but there is a reason to my "madness".....

rvallen
08-19-2016, 09:27 AM
Garry,
I think it should be every two years and should not be around a holiday, family time needed at most holidays. It should be cool in the summer and warm in the winter, in the mountains for summer, desert for winter. Food isn't the only reason to have a rally but it could make it interesting.
Rich Allen

Doublegranch
08-19-2016, 10:04 AM
Rich:
Thanks for your input!
My point was not really about the food, but the "Theme" of the Rally!

gasman
08-19-2016, 07:26 PM
I like every two years so as not to compete with Goshen. What about a pre-Thanksgiving feast in October?? The concern I have about a winter time rally is road conditions for people who may have to travel across mountain passes. There is a reason we are called the Mountain Region!! As always we are wiling to help out if wwe are in the area.

Doublegranch
08-19-2016, 08:33 PM
Mike & Edythe:

Hey I appreciate your input...Thanks for the offer to help as well....I have a couple specific ideas in mind that I will share after I get some more input from the group! I will probably use the poll system as I did with the initial Regional Rally.

chiefaret
08-20-2016, 11:26 AM
In planning our future Mountain Regional Rally's....our initial survey showed you wanted them every two years!
Questions:
1. Do you still want a Mountain Regional Rally's every two years or every year????
2. Would you attend a Regional Rally that was held over a Thanksgiving Holiday with all the holiday feast provided???
3. Would you prefer a Mountain Regional Rally in the Fall (Sept / Oct) in a warm climate or in the Winter( Nov/ Jan) in a warm climate?????
4. Would you vote for A: Thanksgiving Rally with all the Holiday festivities. B: Hawaiian Pig Roast, with actual pigs being roasted on site. Yes other foods will be available for those of us that don't eat pork!
I appreciate your input towards future planning! While our first Mtn Regional Rally isn't until June 2018, future planning is always a "top of mind awareness" to secure desirable sites to hold the number of attendees anticipated! Current budget is for 100 Rigs & 200 attendees. This may change in the future and hopefully expand, but for now 100 rigs is the number...
I know you all think I am crazy for thinking so many years out,,,,,but there is a reason to my "madness".....

1. Every two years is good
2. Might come once if the boss would let us be away from the kids at TG, but unlikely
3 Either one, cool in the hot times, warm in the cool times
4. B, pig roast

Doublegranch
08-20-2016, 02:17 PM
Steve & Ginger:

Somehow I knew some of your answers already! Thanks for the Input!

brianlajoie
08-20-2016, 05:22 PM
Questions:

1) Every 2 years works for us. 2) Not sure I could commit to late Nov rally. The weather is likely to be bad. I wouldn't plan on going west over the mountains, but maybe south if Raton is clear. 3) We are open to either fall or winter. We really like Tucson last February. 4) Depends if the rally is in the fall or winter. I'm liking option C though.

Doublegranch
08-20-2016, 07:53 PM
Brain & Jan:

Thanks for your input, please explain what option C is???

JohnD
08-21-2016, 10:08 AM
Questions:

1) I think that every other year is good.

2) Any time after Halloween through January 1st. is not good for not only weather, but holiday schedules.

We've made the Arizona Rallies the last two years, plus are scheduled for Lake Havasu in January and we've been lucky we haven't run into any mountain snow yet. We've worked a couple of extra days in for the trip just in case and so far haven't needed them.

3) Most of us have our Fall HOC Rallies September, so I think that October would be a great time for a Regional Rally!

4) B - Hawaiian Pig Roast

Doublegranch
08-21-2016, 10:37 AM
JohnD:
Thanks for you posting and input!

brianlajoie
08-21-2016, 01:35 PM
Brain & Jan:

Thanks for your input, please explain what option C is???

Not holiday festivities or pig roast.

Doublegranch
08-21-2016, 01:42 PM
Thanks!

gwalter
08-27-2016, 09:54 AM
Mancos CO Chapter Rally. 9/14-9/17, 2017

I just want to remind Mt. Region Members of our rally next year. Ancient Cedars contacted me and said they would reserve 26 sites for us instead of the original 20. The deadline is Aug. 1 2017 to sign up but this is their busy time of year and there are people starting to call for reservations. If you are considering this rally, please contact them before this time if possible. We hope the Region members from the surrounding states can join us for this fun rally.

Doublegranch
08-27-2016, 10:00 AM
Gregg & Linda you guys are doing a super job and can't wait for this Rally!!

gwalter
09-02-2016, 01:50 PM
Attention fellow Colorado Heartlanders:
You may have heard that there will be a total Solar Eclipse in our neighborhood the morning of August 21, 2017. The Colorado Springs Astronomical Society (CSAS) is partnering with the park personnel at Lake Glendo, WY, to assist in viewing this event. Lake Glendo is just off I-25, and directly on the centerline of the path of totality! It is about a four hour drive from Colorado Springs, less if you live further north.

CSAS will host a star gazing event both Saturday and Sunday nights. We will give a presentation during the day Sunday on how to view the eclipse. (Please, do not ever stare directly at the sun!!) Monday, the morning of the eclipse, you are free to join us, or if the weather is cloudy, hopefully move to a cloudless site (like US!).

The campground at Lake Glendo is huge - it has over 500 campsites. If you are interested, I would recommend making reservations early, but NOTE that you can only reserve up to 90 days early!

Also, please note this is not a Heartland organized event, but I wanted to pass this on just FYI. Feel free to contact me for more information, skyguy@compdyna.com

Al Schlafli

Doublegranch
09-02-2016, 03:58 PM
Al:
CORRECTION FROM MY PREVIOUS POST>>>>

What a great event....didn't see the year was 2017....I will put this on my calendar if there aren't any Rally's in the Mountain Region.....

Mrsfish
09-02-2016, 04:35 PM
What az rally in August of 2017?? I don't want to miss anything and this one must have gotten by me.

Doublegranch
09-02-2016, 04:38 PM
OOOPS....I didn't catch 2017!!!!!!!!
My bad !!!

Ann: didn't you get the word??? lol

JohnD
09-02-2016, 06:14 PM
Ann: didn't you get the word??? lol

The bird is the word . . .

Doublegranch
11-23-2016, 10:42 AM
After one year of twice a week training, a battery of tests, Miss Cheyenne took her final exam yesterday in Tucson AZ and pass without a hitch!!!
She is now a certified Service Dog for PTSD. A big Thank You to Soldiers Best Friend for all the training and support to Veterans!
Dakota will retire at the end of the year and it will be hard on her for awhile.

MTPockets
11-23-2016, 10:57 AM
After one year of twice a week training, a battery of tests, Miss Cheyenne took her final exam yesterday in Tucson AZ and pass without a hitch!!!
She is now a certified Service Dog for PTSD. A big Thank You to Soldiers Best Friend for all the training and support to Veterans!
Dakota will retire at the end of the year and it will be hard on her for awhile.
Two thumbs up for both of you! Nice work!

jbeletti
11-23-2016, 11:07 AM

Congrats Garry and Miss Cheyenne!

danemayer
11-23-2016, 11:20 AM
Well done Cheyenne!

gwalter
11-23-2016, 11:29 AM
Congratulations Cheyenne on your new job, and also to Dakota on her retirement. We know how proud you are of both of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

JohnD
11-23-2016, 11:45 AM
Cool beans! :cool:

Doublegranch
12-04-2016, 10:42 AM
Look for an official announcement within a couple of weeks from Julie!!!
She will be introducing our new Utah Chapter Leaders....
THis is so exciting and yet difficult in waiting....
Be sure to give them a great warm welcome!

Doublegranch
01-18-2017, 11:02 AM
This is one heck of a "Clothes Line"......

JohnD
01-18-2017, 11:31 AM
This is one heck of a "Clothes Line"......

I need one of those for when I need to hang my jet out to dry . . . :cool:

Apropdoc
01-18-2017, 12:29 PM
Not meant to offend anybody...

Doublegranch
01-18-2017, 12:32 PM
Oh WOW....let the war begin!
Either way, I am most grateful for all the support both provide us "Grunts"!!
Thank YOU!

Apropdoc
01-18-2017, 12:38 PM
Oh WOW....let the war begin!
Either way, I am most grateful for all the support both provide us "Grunts"!!
Thank YOU!

I have had the pleasure of working with members of the other three branches of the DoD! If we didn't perform our own particular missions, then the total outcomes would never have worked. Same goes for today and the future! God Bless all those who have sacrificed and continue to do so!
On a side note, that picture is of me in Operation DESERT STORM, getting ready to launch another sortie supporting our allied troops (Jan 1991, in Qatar)

Doublegranch
02-23-2017, 01:58 PM
Rory & Amy:
You guys are off to a terrific start for the year 2017....You have expanded the Utah Chapter by two new members and 9 new Usernames in less than 2 months! Congratulations as your dedication and hard work is paying off! I may need to have a taste of whatever you guys are drinking!!!

Doublegranch
03-24-2017, 10:39 AM
A buddy sent me this video and all I can say is Wow!
What this guy has done to honor fallen Veterans is amazing!

https://www.youtube.com/embed/GJokaiyJNVA (https://www.youtube.com/embed/GJokaiyJNVA)

Roadie
03-24-2017, 12:37 PM
Wow. My son is serving on the Carl Vinson. First of children to serve. Powerful!

Apropdoc
03-25-2017, 08:46 AM
Wow. My son is serving on the Carl Vinson. First of children to serve. Powerful!

Congrats! My 2nd born is a USMC Lance Corp. crewing attack helos. Having a child follow their hearts and serving their country is a real button popper!

Doublegranch
04-17-2017, 03:34 PM
Finally getting around to posting a couple pictures of my Barn modification for the Sundance. Finished the construction 2 days prior to my shoulder surgery...New barn doors with lift master's screw jacks were installed while I was recuperating. I will finish after my rehab is completed and repaint the barn and add a double gate in the back of the barn paddock fence. I will be able to drive around the barn and drive through in either direction.
The original doors were 10 ft high and 10'6" wide on both ends of the barn. Had to cut the header out
knock out 4 feet of concrete block, take out a couple of windows and remove the attic floor which was all tongue and groove plywood.
Now I have a 14 ft high x 10'6" wide door on each end of the barn.
Don't mind the mess, still need to paint and remove a ton of junk from inside...amazing what a 15 x 50 foot attic will collect.
Now the Sundance 3100 CK will have an Inside home with 30 amp hook up when not on the Rally circuit.

Not sure why the pic's are sideways...not on a apple. Will try to reload.

Ducky
04-17-2017, 03:55 PM
looking good Garry!! Lots of hard work is paying off

Apropdoc
04-18-2017, 12:35 PM
Nice barn, I need one of those!

Rollin_Free
04-18-2017, 08:51 PM
Nice barn, I need one of those!

X2 for sure.

NewHopians
04-18-2017, 11:06 PM
Gary nice home for the Sundance. Be nicer when you get it done. I think there will be two of us at Karchner with Travelers. We both are waiting to compare. See you Friday!

Doublegranch
04-19-2017, 01:21 PM
Just got the first tour of Ducky's Traveler...wow really impressive!
Can't wait to see your model and compare....
See you in a couple days.

Doublegranch
04-27-2017, 08:24 PM
Wild Fire - Sonoita
Thank you all for the many emails and PM's asking about my safety and the Ranch from the wild fire! It is currently north of the ranch and the winds are taking it in from SW to NE direction. I am not concerned about it at this time. I think the last count was it has moved some 23 miles thus far.
The winds continue to blow up to 30 mph and that hasn't helped in containment. They only had 7% contained as of yesterday afternoon.
If the winds shift, I may load up the girls and Sundance and take off.

Hope all goes well before my Trip to the NM Rally next week.

NewHopians
04-27-2017, 08:51 PM
Wild Fire - Sonoita
Thank you all for the many emails and PM's asking about my safety and the Ranch from the wild fire! It is currently north of the ranch and the winds are taking it in from SW to NE direction. I am not concerned about it at this time. I think the last count was it has moved some 23 miles thus far.
The winds continue to blow up to 30 mph and that hasn't helped in containment. They only had 7% contained as of yesterday afternoon.
If the winds shift, I may load up the girls and Sundance and take off.

Hope all goes well before my Trip to the NM Rally next week.

=Newhopians: Garry you should be in good shape now. There are over six hundred fire fighters out there and it is mostly now in the Whetstone Mountains. The crews worked on the south east flank today and are getting a good handle on it. It is a little over 20% contained and by tomorrow there should be a good line around the fire. With concentration on working the hot spots on the interior of the burn area. Of course praying for the wind to stay in our favor. Keep it in prayer.

Doublegranch
04-27-2017, 08:55 PM
That is great...they have doubled the crew from Wednesday's count of 300 fire fighters.
If any issues, guess we can meet up at Kartchner Cavern again!!!

NewHopians
04-27-2017, 08:56 PM
That is great...they have doubled the crew from Wednesday's count of 300 fire fighters.
If any issues, guess we can meet up at Kartchner Cavern again!!!

Absolutely after we make sure it is out of harms way.

Rockin_Dollar_B
04-27-2017, 09:42 PM
Wow, I hadn't heard about the fire, be safe Garry!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Doublegranch
04-27-2017, 09:44 PM
Howard & Shelley:
Thank you....all is well....plan to head your direction on Tuesday morning after physical therapy.

Ducky
04-28-2017, 02:40 PM
Gary nice home for the Sundance. Be nicer when you get it done. I think there will be two of us at Karchner with Travelers. We both are waiting to compare. See you Friday!

Bud, I think you won with the slide in slide in the bedroom. What a difference that makes!! Safe travels

Doublegranch
06-30-2017, 12:23 PM
Lippert Waste Management Box:

Has anyone using the LCI Waste Mgmt system every installed their Box that holds the hose & head?
Mine just arrived and there are not any instructions for the install. On one end it has a large lip, does that lip face the frame or away? Perhaps it doesn't matter....Haven't played with it yet, but opened up the box to see what hardware came with it.

gwalter
07-04-2017, 09:46 PM
Please help me welcome our newest CO and Mtn Region club members. David & Julie of Amherst, CO joined today. We are glad to have them and look forward to meeting them soon.

Gregg

Doublegranch
07-04-2017, 10:54 PM
David & Julie:
How exciting you have joined the Heartland Family of RVer's! Can't wait to meet you at a future Rally...
You have joined a great group of folks and with a lot of knowledge in the RV world....Just ask any question
and you will receive a number of replies !
Hope to meet you soon! Safe Travels..

Makotech
07-18-2017, 04:41 PM
Welcome package arrived today, so I guess this makes it kind of official 53337 Hurray!

jbeletti
07-18-2017, 05:22 PM
Welcome package arrived today, so I guess this makes it kind of official Hurray!

Awesome - welcome!

jbeletti
07-18-2017, 05:24 PM
Lippert Waste Management Box:

Has anyone using the LCI Waste Mgmt system every installed their Box that holds the hose & head?
Mine just arrived and there are not any instructions for the install. On one end it has a large lip, does that lip face the frame or away? Perhaps it doesn't matter....Haven't played with it yet, but opened up the box to see what hardware came with it.

I'll be home this weekend and plan to install mine. I'll document it on my LM thread. If you already installed yours, let's hear about it!

Doublegranch
07-18-2017, 05:43 PM
Jim:
I put mine on the other day. The brackets that come with it needed to be modified to work, at least on the Sundance. I added flat strap to the back of the unit "bracket" to expand the 42" between the cross beams. Then used bolts to attach the front of the bracket to the Side I-beam. Drilling hole in it wasn't difficult at all.
I had the LP pipe in the way so placed the bracket over the pipe and by using bolts, I can take it off if ever need to remove the coolplast or work on the underside of the RV.

Flat strap was bolted to the back of the bracket and sewer container for rear support and keep it from hanging down. The end of the flat strap was screwed into the two cross beams.

Used smaller 2" bolts as the one with the kit were like 8 inches long.
Positioned the front of the container box 6 inches from the skirting so it appears to be hidden and yet easy to reach. The box is located between the front sewer drain and front axle...aprox 8 inches from the drain.

By the way the box will only hold the main LCI hose and will not accommodate the extension at the same time. My extension hose is housed in the rear bumper sewer box and the quick connection is removed and kept in the basement.

jbeletti
07-19-2017, 01:20 PM
Jim:
I put mine on the other day. The brackets that come with it needed to be modified to work, at least on the Sundance. I added flat strap to the back of the unit "bracket" to expand the 42" between the cross beams. Then used bolts to attach the front of the bracket to the Side I-beam. Drilling hole in it wasn't difficult at all.
I had the LP pipe in the way so placed the bracket over the pipe and by using bolts, I can take it off if ever need to remove the coolplast or work on the underside of the RV.

Flat strap was bolted to the back of the bracket and sewer container for rear support and keep it from hanging down. The end of the flat strap was screwed into the two cross beams.

Used smaller 2" bolts as the one with the kit were like 8 inches long.
Positioned the front of the container box 6 inches from the skirting so it appears to be hidden and yet easy to reach. The box is located between the front sewer drain and front axle...aprox 8 inches from the drain.

By the way the box will only hold the main LCI hose and will not accommodate the extension at the same time. My extension hose is housed in the rear bumper sewer box and the quick connection is removed and kept in the basement.

Thanks Garry. You wouldn't want to store the rarely used extension and coupler with the always used, nasty sewer hose. I rinse my extension well, dry it out and store it and the coupler in a tall clear plastic box with lid, inside the storage bay. Use it once a year or so Had the current one for maybe 6 years.

Doublegranch
09-27-2017, 05:46 PM
Somewhere in the Colorado Mountains at a campsite in Mancos, this person was impersonating a Flamingo!
Now she has no recollection of this event???? Do we have a witness??

Picture to follow.....having a computer glitch...

Doublegranch
02-06-2018, 05:11 PM
Thought I would share an article I just read on a RV Blog. This is the opposite of what I have been doing as I know many others as well.
Just an FYI and something to think about or give it a try!
Safe Travels to everyone this RV Season!

Recently I was attending a seminar and an interesting question was posed, one that I thought I surely knew the answer to. "When dumping do you empty your black tank or your gray tank first?" Gut reaction and what I had preached for years, (Yes I have dumped both tanks before!), BLACK! When I explain the reasoning that this is false you will be understand.
https://cdn2.bigcommerce.com/server4600/584d2/product_images/uploaded_images/shitters-full.jpg?t=1517331864
The speaker went on to correct everyone that shouted a resounding Black that you should actually dump the gray tank through for an allotted time to get the black plastic pipe good and we,t like a slip and slide so that any "gunk" coming out of your black tank slides right on through the pipe and into the dump station. It makes perfect sense when you think of it. Moving anything with any substance through a dry plastic pipe is going to rely on the pressure of your water moving it through. When anything with substance moves through a wet and soapy lubricated pipe it is going to be less likely to stick around and make your pipe stinky.
Brilliant! So my new routine is to dump my gray tank first and let it run through the pipe for a few minutes then empty out the black tank and then back to the gray to flush whatever is left all the way out.

jimtoo
02-06-2018, 07:02 PM
That is what I always do, open the kitchen gray first for a few seconds. Lubricates the pipes, but the main reason I open the gray first is it serves as a test for leaks on the hose and fittings and makes sure all is connected and stays in place.

Jim M

Doublegranch
07-27-2018, 10:14 PM
:oCongratulations to the Colorado Chapter for reaching the Century mark!
You have reached 100 members in your Chapter!
This makes two Chapters within the Mountain Region to reach
or exceed the 100 membership mark, Arizona & Colorado!
Thank you, Gregg & Linda, for your hard work and super support from the
Colorado Members!

jbeletti
07-28-2018, 10:07 AM
:oCongratulations to the Colorado Chapter for reaching the Century mark!
You have reached 100 members in your Chapter!
This makes two Chapters within the Mountain Region to reach
or exceed the 100 membership mark, Arizona & Colorado!
Thank you, Gregg & Linda, for your hard work and super support from the
Colorado Members!

Woot Colorado - my home chapter!