Looking for Tonneau Cover that will work with truck tool box

brlr2000

Does anyone know of a tonneau cover that will work with a low-profile toolbox. The toolbox height is slightly lower than the top of the bedrails. There is about 1-1/2" of clearance on either side of the tool box (between the lid and bed rails). I'm concerned that the tonneau cover hardware will interfere with raising the lid of the box. I'm assuming it would have to be a roll-up type cover, but if anyone has experience with this, I'd like to know.
It's for a 2006 F-350 Long bed Superduty Dually with Fifth Wheel hitch

GOTTOYS

I have a Access cover in their Original model. This is the second one I have owned. It sits about 1-1/2" higher than the bed rails. Should work just fine. Great quality!...Don

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Have you looked at the flip-bak? I have one on my 2011 Ram with 55 gal fuel tank in the back. The tank fuel spout is about 1/2 in from the underside of the flip-bak. No issues with it in 5 years.

brianlajoie

I have the roll up truxedo with a low profile tool box. I have no problems opening the tool box when the cover is rolled up. The cover rolls slightly over the truck box when I open the tool box. Works great.