Big Horn 3580RL

jpmorgan37

Dubbie;

What kind of feedback are you looking for? There is a lot of information on the Heartland website Here You can also ask specific questions about the product (everything except pricing, which is not allowed on the forum). If you are just looking for owners opinions, then let us know and you will get those as well. I'm assuming that you are interested in a new unit and if there is certain engineering information that is not in the factory brochures or website, then use the Ask the Factory for those specific questions. Good luck in your search.

John

tfansler

Dubbie;

What kind of feedback are you looking for? There is a lot of information on the Heartland website Here You can also ask specific questions about the product (everything except pricing, which is not allowed on the forum). If you are just looking for owners opinions, then let us know and you will get those as well. I'm assuming that you are interested in a new unit and if there is certain engineering information that is not in the factory brochures or website, then use the Ask the Factory for those specific questions. Good luck in your search.

John
Where CAN you get information about MSRP? Many manufacturers post that info on their websites, but if it's on the Heartland site I can't find it.

Thanks!

GaryB

Where CAN you get information about MSRP? Many manufacturers post that info on their websites, but if it's on the Heartland site I can't find it.

Thanks!

If my memory serves me correctly, MSRPs for the models & options were on the order checksheet that my dealer gave to me when I ordered my 2009 3055RL in February. If you email or PM me with the model and options you want MSRPs for, I will reply with them. Note that the MSRPs don't seem to serve much purpose other than trying to show people how great of a deal they got.

Gary

boatdoc

I'm with Gary on the MSRPs, they don't mean squat!!! I was shopping in Dec. and recieved different MSRPs on the exact same trailer from 3 different dealers. Just go to Lakeshore RV and Great Escapes RV and look at their pricing, if you can beat them you got one heck of a deal. There is one more dealer that's got good prices also, I think RV's for less, not sure though. Someone else will pipe in here shortly. Good Luck

GAD4984

I agree, the MSRP is different depending on the % the dealer marks it up. Heartland offers a MSRP sheet. If a dealer won't give it to you, I'm sure the factory will. I got one from the Elkhart dealer, 574-970-9701. Thanks

tfansler

I'm interested in what Heartland suggests as a retail price... that, after all, is what the 'manufacturer' in MSRP means... If three different dealers are giving three different MSRPs for the same model, then at least two of them are lying to you. Anyway... I know that MSRP doesn't mean anything, unless you're buying from New Horizons or someone like that who doesn't bargain - the price is the price. But, MSRP is at least someplace where I can begin to make some comparisons.... NuWa, Carriage, Excel and others give you suggested prices on their websites... I don't want to have to deal with dealers until I'm ready to make a decision.... they're all too far away anyway, and I'd like to do as much armchair shopping as I can :)... Thanks!

sJv

I don't want to have to deal with dealers until I'm ready to make a decision.... they're all too far away anyway, and I'd like to do as much armchair shopping as I can :)... Thanks!

I would do as suggested and get pricing from the big volume sellers (Lakeshore RV, RV's for Less, RV Capital Wholesalers), and be sure to factor in delivery charges if you aren't going to pick it up yourself. This will be just about the best pricing you'll get, and is a good leveraging tool to beat your local dealer with. My local dealer couldn't come within $5000 of the price, delivered, so I ordered it from Michigan.

As for MSRP, I"m sure your local dealers will have different costs involved in shipping, and will probably add in PDI and other costs. I also noticed on the Sundance MSRP sheet that there is a $5700 Sundance package, which is pretty much all the standard stuff you get with Sundance. There is also a $5700 discount on this package. I would be willing to bet that many Sundance dealers use this to inflate the MSRP. Heartland really shouldn't include this in the MSRP price sheet, but probably feel pressure from dealers.

-steve

jbeletti

Dubbie,

I received authorization from the factory today to post the Bighorn MSRP sheet. I created a new forum (read-only) for it. Look in Bighorn General Area and then Bighorn - MSRP. From there, download the PDF file.

This should help you get started from your chair :) Please do not post or ask others to post actual dealer pricing.

Thanks and have fun.

Jim