Warning Stickers throughout the coach

We are full timers and had our 2016 3875 delivered about 3 weeks ago. We are just getting around to removing the misc. warning stickers throughout the coach. There were two stickers on the wall paper in the kitchen area and upon removing them very carefully they still took the facing off of the wall paper. Now we are having to order some wall paper for repair. We would suggest you apply these stickers on other locations rather than on wall paper on your new coaches.

danemayer

Hi Terryb1118,

Congratulations on the new Bighorn and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
Terry,

Congrats on your new BH and welcome to the forum.

I don't think a lot of thought goes into where those stickers are placed (the guys at the factory CAN'T think we're going to leave those on forever, can they?). I'm sure the lawyers are somehow involved. We had one above TV in the living room that discolored the wood when we got it off of there.

Hope to see you on the road.

MCTalley

I'd like to gripe at the dealers, as well, that tape down promotional literature onto the dining room table. Packing tape easily removes the top shiny coating on the table surface. We now have three rectangular dull areas on our table top.

jllburns

We have the same issue with rectangular marks on our dining room table from the tape on the back of a promotional flyer. I'm hoping they will fade out a bit. More consideration needs to be made with applications of these stickers and flyers to avoid damages.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk