Hello from Houston!

myla296

I posted already (a question about securing a ladder) and...felt rude that I haven't done a formal intro of myself. I've secured a used 2010 Road Warrior via a dealership (apparently it was a trade in that they now regret...their loss, my gain? We'll see!)...and will take delivery next week (they've agreed to replacing the toilet that doesn't seal and the rubber around the slide outs on the exterior). I'm on my own with the rest of the stuff that it needs after they cut the price drastically (I don't want to brag ;).

Anyway, I avoided a different RV to not have a project...and here I am anyway! I'm going to live in it so it is very important that I take care of as much as I can before I move to the rural community I will teach science in.

All righty, expect to see me on here lots asking questions, and hopefully...paying it forward as things reveal themselves and I can help others!

jimtoo

Hi myla296,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

What rural community will you be moving to as a science teacher, if I may ask? If your going to be moving it very far, be sure and check the tires. Well,,, check the tires close anyway.

Enjoy the forum and your new to you unit.

Jim M

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
myla296,
Welcome to the Heartland Family and congratulations on your new (to you) Road Warrior. This is the right place to get all the answers to any questions. Trace

'Lil Guy'

Welcome to the forum and family. Great place for info here. Congrats on your RW and enjoy. We're in Houston also till the end of the year when I retire. Then, off to north east Texas.