TST Outstanding Service

danemayer

I bought our TST 507 system 4 years ago and have been very pleased with it. In our 2nd year I had a problem show up with a sensors, a few days before leaving on a long trip. TST expedited a new sensor so I'd have it for the trip.

But my most recent experience tops it all. The dashboard monitor stopped getting power from its cord. Cord tested ok. I called TST, told them I had a 4 year old system, and explained the problem.

They asked for a shipping address and sent a new monitor out the same day at no charge!

These guys are fabulous.

Snow

X 2 .I have had to deal with them once on a sensor issue and was great people to work with so when asked about my TST system I show everyone how it works and tell them about the great service after the sale !! Michael Benson is the man ,I called him about getting one for a friend, not only did he knock some off the price but set the pressures for my buddy ,all he had to do is install the sensors ,⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️

happykraut

These people are like gold. I had an intermittent problem with the receiver not picking up the signal from the sensors. They sent me a free booster. On another occasion one of my sensors fell apart. They sent me a new one. Free o-rings.

ILH

These are the kind of vendors I'd like to see at future Goshen rallys. I've had excellent experience with them too.

avvidclif

These are the kind of vendors I'd like to see at future Goshen rallys. I've had excellent experience with them too.

They're probably staying away because they know their salespeople would give away the store........:rolleyes: