4200 FM Antenna

cdensomnia

Hey all i noticed the other day that i have what appears to be an fm antenna for the garage stereo which is just the black base on the roof and no metal antenna. Can someone confirm for me that i should have a metal antenna that screws on to the black base mounted on the roof?

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

porthole

Retired
Hey all i noticed the other day that i have what appears to be an fm antenna for the garage stereo which is just the black base on the roof and no metal antenna. Can someone confirm for me that i should have a metal antenna that screws on to the black base mounted on the roof?

Flexible "rubber duck" style antenna.
What is left on the roof for the antenna, a male or female threaded mount?
Universal antennas are at most parts stores, have had to replace our a couple times already. Ether broke or just fell off.

sdwelling

I can confirm that. I have one mounted forward for my 4014 and just noticed it missing . I have noticed it before while up on top.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk