Spell checker

Snow

I can spell about as good as I can water ski "don't ask" any way a couple of weeks ago when I would reply to a thread it would bring up a list of words on the bottom when I would start typing ? Now I don't see the list just wondering if I did something to hide it ? Can I get it back ? ⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️

AAdams

I am with you on the spelling. I commonly misspell "the" teh or reverse ie ei in words. I have never seen the bar that you are mentioning, but if you misspell a word it should get a red squiggly ( I used it for squiggly ) line under it. Right click the word and it will offer suggestions to correct.

jimtoo

I can spell about as good as I can water ski "don't ask" any way a couple of weeks ago when I would reply to a thread it would bring up a list of words on the bottom when I would start typing ? Now I don't see the list just wondering if I did something to hide it ? Can I get it back ? ⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️

Were you using your phone or ipad when this list of words was being displayed? If so, it is a setting in your phone that somehow got turned off.

Snow

Were you using your phone or ipad when this list of words was being displayed? If so, it is a setting in your phone that somehow got turned off.
Exactly !! Now when I misspell one it will show me just one word right beneath which is ok but the other way is sooooo much better all you do is click on the word and it goes in your sentence it gives you a choice of 3 words , thanks I will check the settings on my I pad ⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️

Snow

Got it thanks Jimtoo & Addams it was a setting on my iPad keyboard this is so much better,do you have the same thing on a iPhone ? its like sometimes it knows the words before you type it does that make sense? So much better thanks again and have a great day ⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️