PDA

View Full Version : Introduction - Maryland Chapter Leaders

clubmgr
07-12-2015, 09:44 PM
Congratulations and thank you, Mike and Jodi Vanderford (JMVford (//heartlandowners.org/member.php?u=12785)) for volunteering to be the Chapter Leaders for the Maryland Chapter of the Heartland Owners Club.

Mike and Jodi are taking over from Mike and Ann Walker, who are the founding Chapter Leaders for the Maryland Chapter. Sadly Ann has passed away, but we will always be grateful for everything that Mike and Ann did for their Chapter and for the Club.

The Maryland Chapter includes the entire state of Maryland in the Northeast Region.

Everyone, please join me in welcoming, your new Maryland Chapter Leaders, Mike and Jodi!

jassson007
07-12-2015, 10:32 PM
Yay Mike and Jodi...we will be up that way next summer and look forward to visiting y'all. If y'all ever make it to the south and more specifically to Louisiana look us up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bones
07-13-2015, 05:39 AM
Congratulations. It was nice meeting you two. :cool:

murry135
07-13-2015, 06:33 AM
Congrats to Mike and Jodi. You will do just great as the new Maryland Leaders and we are looking forward to Rallying with you. As for Mike and Anne, founding leaders, they did an outstanding job for the HOC and we will miss Annie and look forward to relaxing and golfing with Big Mike.

Nabo
07-13-2015, 06:37 AM
Welcome Mike & Jodi. If we can help with anything, just give us a holler.

ziggy
07-13-2015, 08:18 AM
Welcome to the leadership team Mike and Jodi. We hope to get to meet you someday.

Kristy

jbeletti
07-13-2015, 08:22 AM
Congratulations and thank you Mike and Jodi for stepping up to lead the MD chapter of the Heartland Owners Club.

Thank you also to Mike Walker as he and Ann have laid a really solid foundation for you.

jayc
07-13-2015, 09:20 AM
Mike and Jodi, thanks for stepping up and taking over the leadership of the Maryland chapter. Mike and Ann did a fine job and I'm sure that you will too. Have fun and enjoy yourselves.

JWalker
07-13-2015, 11:29 AM
THANKS Mike! You and Ann have given the Walkers some great memories. We appreciate all that you have done.

Mike & Jodi, Thanks so much for stepping up and taking the reigns. Can't ask for any better people to work with. We know Maryland's in great hands.

JMVford
07-13-2015, 12:28 PM
Yay Mike and Jodi...we will be up that way next summer and look forward to visiting y'all. If y'all ever make it to the south and more specifically to Louisiana look us up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We'll have to see what we can do about that. Thanks for the warm welcome.

- - - Updated - - -

Congratulations. It was nice meeting you two. :cool:

Looking forward to our first Maryland Rally. It was great meeting you guys as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats to Mike and Jodi. You will do just great as the new Maryland Leaders and we are looking forward to Rallying with you. As for Mike and Anne, founding leaders, they did an outstanding job for the HOC and we will miss Annie and look forward to relaxing and golfing with Big Mike.

Thanks guys. I know you will do just as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome Mike & Jodi. If we can help with anything, just give us a holler.

Thank you. Don't be surprised when we call. lol

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to the leadership team Mike and Jodi. We hope to get to meet you someday.

Kristy

Thanks. Oregon is a long way off. Can we do that in a weekend? I wonder? lol

- - - Updated - - -

Congratulations and thank you Mike and Jodi for stepping up to lead the MD chapter of the Heartland Owners Club.

Thank you also to Mike Walker as he and Ann have laid a really solid foundation for you.

Jim, Thanks. We'll try to live up to their standards.

- - - Updated - - -

Mike and Jodi, thanks for stepping up and taking over the leadership of the Maryland chapter. Mike and Ann did a fine job and I'm sure that you will too. Have fun and enjoy yourselves.

Thanks going out too you in Texas.

- - - Updated - - -

THANKS Mike! You and Ann have given the Walkers some great memories. We appreciate all that you have done.

Mike & Jodi, Thanks so much for stepping up and taking the reigns. Can't ask for any better people to work with. We know Maryland's in great hands.

Jamie and Ginger, I know you have our backs. Thanks for all you do.

TandT
07-13-2015, 12:54 PM
Mike and Jodi,
Congratulations on your new leadership role. We hope you will enjoy it as much as we have. Trace

JMVford
07-13-2015, 01:11 PM
Mike and Jodi,
Congratulations on your new leadership role. We hope you will enjoy it as much as we have. Trace

Thank you. We hope to have lots of fun with our new family.

TGLBWH
07-13-2015, 01:18 PM
Congratulations and I hope you enjoy as much as we do. Hope to meet you in the future, or maybe I have and forgot

JMVford
07-13-2015, 01:50 PM
Thank you Gerry & Debbie. Looking forward to our new adventure.

Flying Dutchman
07-13-2015, 01:56 PM
Congratulations Jodi and Mike, it is wonderful that you will hold the reigns as Maryland Chapter Leaders. We hope that we can attend your next rally.

JMVford
07-13-2015, 02:00 PM
Congratulations Jodi and Mike, it is wonderful that you will hold the reigns as Maryland Chapter Leaders. We hope that we can attend your next rally.

We're looking forward to you being there. Thanks for making us feel so welcome.

simsfmly
07-13-2015, 02:14 PM
Congratulations and thanks to Mike and Jodi! Thanks also, to Mike and Ann.

JMVford
07-13-2015, 04:48 PM
Thanks Bob.

Herbiesrig
07-13-2015, 07:14 PM
Welcome Mike and Jodi to The Heartland Family, I am sure that it will be lots of fun for you. Thanks for taking on the position.

JMVford
07-13-2015, 09:27 PM
Welcome Mike and Jodi to The Heartland Family, I am sure that it will be lots of fun for you. Thanks for taking on the position.

Thank you

klindgren
07-14-2015, 07:10 AM
Mike & Jodi, Glad to see it is now "Official." Congrats on your new position and thanks for stepping up. You all have some HUGE shoes to fill from Mike and Ann but I know you'll do well. Look forward to seeing both of you down the road.

Keith & Carol

JMVford
07-14-2015, 09:33 AM
Mike & Jodi, Glad to see it is now "Official." Congrats on your new position and thanks for stepping up. You all have some HUGE shoes to fill from Mike and Ann but I know you'll do well. Look forward to seeing both of you down the road.

Keith & Carol

Thanks Carol & Keith,
Looking forward to lots of good times and memories ahead.

gschaaf
07-14-2015, 10:11 AM
Congrats Mike & Jodi on taking on the MD chapter can't wait for the rally. See ya down the road!!!

JMVford
07-14-2015, 12:34 PM
Congrats Mike & Jodi on taking on the MD chapter can't wait for the rally. See ya down the road!!!

We are anxious as well. Already getting started on the preparations.

For20hunter
07-14-2015, 02:38 PM
Congratulations Mike and Jodi Vanderford and than you for stepping up and taking the Chapter Leader roll on. We hope you have as much fun doing it as we do. If you have any questions or we can help in anyway, do not hesitate to get a hold of us!

Rod

bighornby
07-14-2015, 04:05 PM
congrats on your new position. as you know we are new to the ontario chapter and have lots to learn. maybe we can help each other out at some time. best of luck!

mike and donna tinklin.

TGinn
07-14-2015, 05:05 PM
Congratulations, Mike & Jodi.... Can not wait to attend your first rally. Need to confirm, you will be adopting us Delaware members, too. Maryland has always met us with big open hearts. Mike Walker, looking forward to seeing you camping & relaxing with us all, soon. Thanks for all you hard work & friendship.

JMVford
07-14-2015, 05:10 PM
congrats on your new position. as you know we are new to the ontario chapter and have lots to learn. maybe we can help each other out at some time. best of luck!

mike and donna tinklin.

Sounds good. We can use all the help we can get.

- - - Updated - - -

Congratulations, Mike & Jodi.... Can not wait to attend your first rally. Need to confirm, you will be adopting us Delaware members, too. Maryland has always met us with big open hearts. Mike Walker, looking forward to seeing you camping & relaxing with us all, soon. Thanks for all you hard work & friendship.

Our arms are open to all of Delaware as well. The more the merrier. I hope we have many,many who want to join us.

- - - Updated - - -

Congratulations Mike and Jodi Vanderford and than you for stepping up and taking the Chapter Leader roll on. We hope you have as much fun doing it as we do. If you have any questions or we can help in anyway, do not hesitate to get a hold of us!

Rod

Thank you. You are most kind. Don't be surprised if we take you up on that. lol