DAYLIGHT coming in UNDER Refrigerator

BluegrassMan

This weekend we were out Wed.-Sun. We haven't used our trailer much yet. I guess this question goes out to GRAND CANYON owners only. Does anyone that has a G.C., have daylight coming in under the drawer below the refrigerator ? I'll have to look to see if the seal flap is tight. Or is the (light or HEAT or COLD) coming in through the refer vent at the bottom ? Ya'll better check your GC's you may have the same situation.:eek:

Dusty

Bluegrass,

I have a Bighorn and I too can see light when my kitchen slide is out, havent figured out where its coming from yet, mine appears under where the kitchen drawers and the sink are located.

If I figure it out I will let you know. It may or may not apply to your model.

Dusty

Scott

Kitchen Slide

One of the things about kitchen slide out rooms that ride on rollers is that if the outside rubber wiper seal gets it's flap bent over or deformed in any way, you will be able to see some light coming through. Sometimes, it gets caught a little when the room is going out and it bends down. This can often be fixed by simply getting under the room from the outside and checking that flap. You can typically get it back into shape with your finger.

ST

Dusty

Thanks for the reply Scott, I will take a look at that the next time I use the trailer, which should be this weekend, we are taking a 3 week trip up through the ozarks.

dusty&linda