New owner in Louisiana

Hi everyoneNone,

We are Rodger and LeLesia from Monroe, La. We purchased a Heartland Sundance model XLT-280RL yesterday to use on the competition BBQ circuit. Look forward to learning all the ins and outs of the Sundance's from you old pro's.:cool:

Rodger

Oldlthrneck

Just an Old Jarhead
You got the old part right but not sure about the "pro" part of it. Welcome to the Heartland family and enjoy your new trailer.
Fred

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
Enjoy the Heartland, R&L! I for one - AM a pro! Pro BBQ EATER! :D You guys have competitions in Oklahoma?

jpmorgan37

Congratulations on your new Sundance. Man, I can just see that garage now, after a winning competition. Good luck and enjoy. Wish that I was heading your way.

John

truknutt

Committed Member
Welcome cajunsmoker!

Welcome to the clan Rodger,

BBQ competitor...some people will use any title to win new friends! LOL!

Man, I bet you'll get invites to all the Chapter Rallies! :D:D

Enjoy your new home,

Dave
(the Truknutt)

jbeletti

Like HT - I am a pro BBQ eater. Got the belly to prove it too :)

Rodger, are you the guy who phoned me the other day? Welcome to the family and I sure hope to see you at a rally soon. Bring that BBQ!

Like HT - I am a pro BBQ eater. Got the belly to prove it too :)

Rodger, are you the guy who phoned me the other day? Welcome to the family and I sure hope to see you at a rally soon. Bring that BBQ!

Nope, wasn't me.

Here's a pic of some pork shoulder I just pulled off the smoker:D

bsummit

Arkansas Chapter Leader-Retired
Roger, welcome to the family. You sure know how to put the hurt on a bunch of us on here. ummmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Bill

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
But... if you click on his thumbnail...get the photo real big...put your nose right up to the screen...it smells GREAT!! :D I was tempted to lick...but there's too much dust on my screen! :eek:

buckeyebob

the pictures were very cruel!!i think i can smell the pork,ow i got a static poke on my tongue from the moniter!!!!!!now the screen has slobber on it!!!!!!!all kidding aside i love to watch the travel channel when they do the bbq contests!!!i am purchasing a 2009 2900mk sundance next week so i will be asking questions i am sure. they will install 20k non slider hitch that pivots for 800 total.either a reese or like a reese.any thoughts or suggestions from any seasond 5er pullers? duramax/allison 2500hd cc silverado new style 07.1800lb hitch weight on 5er.thanks buckeyebob