INDIANA RV Shows, ELKHART, IN August 6-9, 2015

Miltp920

Would be nice to see the Landmark too. Which RV sales close to Michigan, would have a good supply of Landmarks?

violinini1

I will visiting Lakeshore and Terry Town in Michigan the first week of August before the RV show. Lakeshore has the BC and BH but they do not advertise the Landmark. If I see any, I will let you know. When I talked with Tiarra, they said that only one dealer could show the Heartland brand, I believe they are showing the Montana's.

dewwood

Tiara now shows several Heartland units on their website and they are not very far from RV Hall if you wanted to check them out.

sengli

We just went up to tiara this week. They now carry cyclone, big horn, big country, oakmont, sundance, and landmark fifth wheels. They have quite a few in stock too. They just started to carry the big horns in the last three weeks.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
If I remember correctly, Tiara was one of the sponsors at the National Rally this pasted June in Goshen and had Big Countrys, Big Horns and
Landmark 365 on display. They sold quite a few units there.

porthole

Retired
I think ya missed my point. HL is just not listed.

Tiara RV Sales

• Ace
  • AR-One
  • Big Sky
  • Bay Hill
  • Copper Canyon
  • Enterra
  • Four Winds
  • High Country
  • Journeyer
  • Lifestyle
  • Mobile Suites
  • Montana
  • Mountaineer
  • Outback

• Passport
  • Radiance
  • Raptor
  • Redwood
  • Residence
  • Rushmore
  • Sierra
  • Springdale
  • Sprinter
  • Summerland
  • Tradition
  • Travel Star
  • Viewfinder Signature
[h=1]2014 Featured Dealers (2015 Info coming soon)[/h]When is it coming - the event is less then one month away?

Besides, 2014 calendar is 7+ months past
2014 "RV year" is well past 19 months