420 removable cargo carpet?

IronJ

On one of the sheets for a unit I was considering it had
Opt: removable cargo carpet redirect

It was a 15 unit, but I never saw that as an option?..

Anyone have one or know where I can get one?

Jeremy

danemayer

Hi IronJ,

The Cyclone MSRP sheet shows a Removable Edged Cargo Carpet option. You may be able to get that option on the Road Warrior as well. I'd call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030 to ask AJ, the Toy Hauler Brand Manager. He or one of his sales people can tell you.

IronJ

thanks dane

ill look into that option. i already have my trailer, so i would have to order one or find one..

i thought about using one from another 12ft garage floor plan, but because of the differences in sink/toilet/bath placement i wasnt sure if they were made to fit?

other wise i was gonna get one of the synthetic outdoor rugs and trim as needed...

i looked at the cyclone 4200 originally, but the wife preferred the kitcen layout of the RW420 better....

HornedToad

I cut my carpet down in the back to the angled edge of the ramp and finished it with peel and stick carpet edge trim from Home Depot because it bunched up and created a trip hazard the way it rolled down the beaver tail storage compartment and laid against the patio door. A 10 ft carpet would probably fit this way in a 12 ft garage just right.

IronJ

I cut my carpet down in the back to the angled edge of the ramp and finished it with peel and stick carpet edge trim from Home Depot because it bunched up and created a trip hazard the way it rolled down the beaver tail storage compartment and laid against the patio door. A 10 ft carpet would probably fit this way in a 12 ft garage just right.
So your saying you cut the stock carpet, or you used a diff piece?....

Pics?.. also if you have the original factory carpet, what is it? Indoor/outdoor or like the bedroom?

J

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk