Sceptre TV's

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
Has anyone have any knowledge about Sceptre TV's ? $550 for a 32" 1080i is getting right down there!
on edit: Oops! no free shipping on that one.

Even though it says 1080i,I believe that this is a 720 pixel set -I could be wrong. It is sold by Sprectre Technologies and I didn't want to invest $300/month to get its pedigree. One thing I saw said that it had 1 employee, but this may be a default number where actual information is not available. Could not find where it was manufactured or by whom. If you look at the reviews at the end of your link, most were very good, but one was highly uncomplimentary.

Jimmyt5

I am typing this using a Sceptre Flat Panel Monitor on my PC. 19" have had it for three years and it has performed flawless.
Nowhere in the owners manual does it say were it was made.:confused:

'

ChopperBill

Even though it says 1080i,I believe that this is a 720 pixel set -I could be wrong. It is sold by Sprectre Technologies and I didn't want to invest $300/month to get its pedigree. One thing I saw said that it had 1 employee, but this may be a default number where actual information is not available. Could not find where it was manufactured or by whom. If you look at the reviews at the end of your link, most were very good, but one was highly uncomplimentary.
I agree, hard to believe it is a 1080 for that kind of money. Actually I dont even need a 1080 in a 32"
edit: Oops! SPECS.