The big day

pitch black

Our Big Country we had ordered came in first of the week and we brought it home today. 2950rk, very nice unit, cant wait to go camping.

theharveys

Congratulations on your new unit. I am sure it will bring many years of camping enjoyment. We had our Landmark out last weekend for the first time...can't wait to go again!

Oldlthrneck

Just an Old Jarhead
Congratulations on your great trailer. Enjoy, and welcome to the Heartland family.
Fred and Elizabeth

bsummit

Arkansas Chapter Leader-Retired
Congratulations, I know the feeling and anticipation of the first trip. We've only been out once in our big horn and can't wait till the next time which will be in 22 days, not that I'm counting. Have fun.

Bill

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Welcome to the Heartland family. This is a great place to get any help needed with your new rig. Enjoy!

pitch black

can not believe the wife said not one time, where are we gonna put all this stuff, loaded and storage space left, for now that is.

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
New Rig!

Congrats on the Heartland! You can definitely learn a lot on this forum! There is so much great iinfo on here!

Unlike bsummit/Bill - I've had my Cyclone for 34 days now and have only gone to my stick house twice! :D :p I'm ready to sell it, but ... gotta wait til my daughter graduates NEXT YEAR! Then - fulltiming for real! (I work out of town, that's why I'm in the Cyclone so much!)